2. Someone noticed

The air was heavy with an unspoken sorrow as Giyuu Tomioka wandered through the corridors of the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters. The weight on his shoulders seemed unbearable, and the darkness within him threatened to consume him at any time. He had become a prisoner of his own thoughts.

As the moon cast its pale glow over the very large courtyard around him, Giyuu found himself standing in the middle of the training grounds, his mind clouded by a storm of emotions. In a moment of despair, he contemplated actions that could only lead to further darkness, such as Self-Harm. The hilt of his katana felt cold against his trembling hands as he struggled with the demons within.

Unbeknownst to Giyuu, Rengoku Kyojuro, the ever-enthusiastic Flame Hashira, noticed the subtle change in his comrade. Sensing something amiss, Rengoku's instinct kicked in, prompting him to investigate the source of Giyuu's distress. With unwavering determination, he approached silently a beacon of warmth in the chilling night.

Just as Giyuu's eyes filled with tears, the fiery presence of Rengoku materialized beside him. "Tomioka, my friend, you seem upset. Would you like to talk about it?," Rengoku offered, his eyes reflecting genuine concern.

Giyuu, caught off guard, struggled to find words. The walls he had meticulously built around his emotions began to crack in the face of Rengoku's sincerity. However, the pain within him sought an outlet, and in a moment of despair, he lashed out, hitting Rengoku's supportive hand off his shoulder.

Undeterred, Rengoku persisted. "We all bear our burdens, but you don't have to face them alone. Let me be your flame in the darkness," he chuckled at his own cheesy sentence, yet he urged at Giyuu to tell him why he was upset, his voice resonating with a warmth that seemed to pierce through the icy layers surrounding Giyuu's heart.

As the two stood beneath the moonlit sky, an internal battle raged within Giyuu. Rengoku's compassion clashed with the shadows that threatened to engulf him. In a moment of vulnerability, Giyuu broke down in tears and fell to the ground, his usual facade crumbling. The pain he carried spilled out like a torrent of emotions, and Rengoku, with a reassuring presence, embraced him in a warm and tight hug.

"You're not alone, Tomioka. We are comrades, friends. Please let me help you," Rengoku spoke with a sincerity that echoed through the night.

In that moment, Rengoku's support became a beam of hope in Giyuu's heart. The night, which had seemed endless, now held the promise of dawn. Together, beneath the moon and stars, they held each other as their lives depended on it "Tomioka tell me whats wrong" Rengoku said with a caring smile as he wiped giyuus tears, giyuu sniffled and wiped his nose with the sleeve of his multicolored haori, still clinging onto Rengoku "l-lets talk in my room.." giyuu stuttered his breathing heavy and his voice shaky.

With that, Rengoku picked him up bridal style and started walking to giyuus Estate. "i can walk.." giyuu protested his voice muffled by rengokus shirt "i know you can but i wanted to carry you, dont worry i wont let the other hashiras see you like this" giyuu nods and shoves his face even deeper into Rengokus chest, as rengoku continued on walking to giyuus estate.

(558 words on my second chapter pleasee give me some suggestions)