6. The Hashira Gathering pt.2

Once all the hashiras were seated on the array of couchs, Mitsuris's high-pitched voice was heard "Lets play never have i ever!" She squeeked happily. "Ooo, what a flamboyant idea!" The one and only uzui tengen piped up. "Yes, that's a great idea, mitsuri," Shinobu said in her usual formal manner "its decided then let's start, " Rengoku replyed, looking at giyuu as he scooted closer to him. mitsuri started. "Never have I ever broken up with someone!" She giggled. Uzui, Rengoku, Sanemi, and Zenitsu put their fingers down. Most hashiras forgot that Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, kanao, and even genya were even there.

Iguro scoffed as he saw zenitsu put his finger down. "There is no way you of all people has broken up with anyone, let alone actually dated someone" iguro said rudly "Iguro-san that was mean" mitsuri pouted "Sorry Kanrongi" Iguro said apologetically through gritted teeth, through all of this giyuu was sitting in the corner of the room feeling very uncomfortable as he scratched his cut up wrists through the cloth of the sleeping clothes "Lets make this interesting~" Sanemi said as he grinned catching everyone's attention he began speaking again "never have i ever had sex with someone" sanemi said with a smirk.

Everyone was caught off guard, including giyuu and rengoku, Sanemi soon got a small slap on the back of the head from none other than Shinobu. "As much as that's inappropriate, i would also like to know." Soon Uzui put his finger down, which everyone expected since he had "3 smoking hot wives," as he called them. One other person slowly put their finger down. It was none other than Giyuu Tomioka. Everyone let out an audiable gasp, including Geymei, Kanao and Rengoku "No Fucking Way. You Mean To Tell Me That Ulgy Loner Is Not a Virgin!?" Sanemi and iguro half yelled while in sync."Ara Ara, isn't that a surprise tomioka-san, " Shinobu said calmly. Mitsuri squealed and bombarded giyuu with questions such as "Who!?" "When!?" "Do you have a girlfriend!?" "Was it your girlfriend!?".

Rengoku looked over at giyuu and saw how distressed and uncomfortable he looked. He even had tears prickerling the corners of his ocean blue eyes. Without a second thought, rengoku moved over to giyuu and embraced him in a warm hug, making all the hashiras eyes widen in shock. Rengoku started talking, "Be quiet. You're overwhelming him," rengoku said, gesturing to giyuu, who was hiding his face in rengokus chest. Tanjiro came over to the 2 and rubbed giyuus back, "Do you want to talk about it?" Rengoku asked quietly. Giyuu shook his head as a form of no "later" giyuu mumbled. rengoku nodded "lets continue the games with the hashiras, kamado boy and his friends, giyuu nodded"

The hashiras and other demon slayers spent hours playing games and drinking to their hearts content, everyone found out new things about giyuu, such as, hes a big drinker, he sleeps with stuffed animals and was mute for 6 years.

By now, it was around 11 p.m., and the party had died down, soon everyone wanted to sleep but Due to the lack of rooms in Tengens estate, 3 or 4 of the hashiras and other demon slayers had to sleep in the same room, but to make it fun Uzui decided to pick who was sleeping in what room and put them in groups.

He soon decided that Mitsuri, Shinobu, and Kanao would a group, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Genya would be a group, Iguro, Sanemi and Geymei would be a group, Giyuu and Rengoku would be a group and Uzui would sleep in his own room, By now Muichiro was fast asleep on one of the couchs so they left him there.

Soon, everyone had gone to their respective rooms, leaving giyuu and rengoku alone in the lounge, rengoku gently grabbed giyuus hand and led him to their room for the night.

(Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. i was a bit busy to make up for it. i made this chapter 656 words @cr0w-f00d i used your idea a bit)