10. A good night sleep

Once Shinobu saw the
Three boys she gave them a funny look as she saw uzui holding giyuus thigh but she just sat down at another table nearby. Once all the other hashiras arrived Master started the meeting.

The meeting lasted an hour or so, and master just talked about respecting fellow hashiras and demon slayers. He also talked about some training. After a while, the meeting was over, and most of the hashiras went over to uzui, giyuu, and rengoku after seeing the 3 holding each other, "ara ara whats going on Tomioka-san" giyuu looked up at the one asking the question just to see it was Shinobu "uhm.." giyuu mumbled, looking at uzui and rengoku. Both the boys noticed giyuus discomfort, "Nothing Shinobu, dont worry about it," rengoku said in his usual charming voice.

The three boys were questioned by many other hashiras and demon slayers, including mitsuri, obanai, Inosuke, and tanjiro. Once they notice, none of the three boys are going to say anything. They left, but mitsuri kept watching the boys wondering if they were together or something. The three walked to uzuis estate and sat on the couch and started talking.

"Hey giyuu," rengoku asked. "y-yes rengoku-san" "What's your sexuality, if you dont mind me asking?" rengoku looked over at uzui before looking back at giyuu "o-oh I'm gay.." rengoku smiled and pressed a soft kiss on giyuus's forehead."im pansexual, giyuu."Awh don't leave me out," uzui groaned and gave giyuu a small kiss on the forehead. "giyuu blushed and hid his face in his hands.

Later that night giyuu, uzui and rengoku were cuddling on the couch watching TV when giyuu sat up "h-hey uzui, its late and i dont want to go back to my estate, do you have a shirt i could borrow?" Giyuu asked."Oh yeah, I do. I'll be right back, " uzui said as he stood up and walked out of the room. A couple minutes later, he comes back holding a plain black short sleeved shirt and gives it to giyuu. "t-thank you," giyuu said as he left the room and walked to the bathroom. He knew where the bathroom was due to all the estates having a similar layout.

Giyuu walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He set the shirt down on the counter, and he felt tears run down his cheeks. *i dont deserve them* he thought  as he grabbed his blade from his pocket, he pressed the blade onto his pail scar and cut filled arms, watching the little droplets of blood drip onto the shower floor

1......

2......

3......

4......

5.....

5 cuts on both arms, he breathed heavily and undressed before hopping into the shower, it stung.. but he didn't mind, the stinging helped him relax he soon got out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror, Tears filled his eyes again but he quickly wiped them away and put on his boxers and the shirt uzui gave him, the shirt reached mid thigh and showed off his curvy body. He didn't bother bandaging his arms as they were no longer bleeding, so there was no point.

He walked out of the bathroom and walked to the bedroom seeing both rengoku and uzui waiting in bed for him, rengoku blushed seeing giyuu in only uzuis shirt and a pair boxes, where as uzui just smirked as giyuu climbed into bed with them, giyuu curled up on rengokus chest with his back to uzui, uzui wrapped his arms around giyuus waist and rengoku did the same. Uzui kissed giyuus's forehead, but rengokus decided to take a chance and kiss giyuu on the lips. It was a soft, sensual kiss. Rengoku broke the kiss as giyuu contently closed his eyes, giyuu fell asleep first, leaving rengoku and uzui, who smiled at each other before drifting to sleep themselves

(657 words, the chapter started off bad, but I enjoyed making the end of it comment some suggestions, please also sorry for the late update)