11. What have you done?

During the night around 11:43 p.m., uzui woke up for some reason.
He groans quietly as he hurls himself up into a sitting position, Uzui looks around the room, his eyes finally getting used to the dark. He averted his gaze from the room to the still sleeping rengoku and giyuu. He smiled to himself, but then he noticed something.

He moved closer to the sleeping giyuu and gently lifted his arm up, uzui audiablly gasped as he noticed what looked like relatively fresh cuts on giyuus arms. He had never seen self-harm cuts on anyone, but seeing giyuus cuts made him sick to his stomach, Right then and there, uzui vowed to take care of giyuu from now untill the end of their days. Uzui put giyuus arm back down gently before pulling the still sleeping giyuu onto his chest.

It was now 12:58pm, and Uzui was still awake, except now he was holding both giyuu and rengoku. He rubbed giyuus back and stroked rengokus, surprisingly soft hair as he himself drifted back to sleep.

9:17am giyuu woke up and yawned as he snuggled deeper into uzuis chest. He heard rengoku chuckle behind him. giyuu turned to rengoku and smiled softly, but his eyes widened as he felt rengokus soft lips press against his own, giyuus cheeks flushed a bright red and he instinctively pulled away and looked at rengoku shocked "oh- I-I'm sorry giyuu I didn't mean to" rengoku said apologetically "n-no it's fine just a-ask next time" giyuu said as he looked at his lap uncomfortably "then may I kiss you?" rengoku asked as he gently grabbed giyuus chin to make giyuu look him "I uh y-yes. " With that, rengoku pressed his lips against giyuus lips in a slow but passionate kiss.

After a few moments, rengoku broke the kiss and smiled, giyuu felt himself get spun around, and he felt another pair of lips press against his own, giyuu opened his eyes just to see uzui kissing him gently, giyuu kissed back before breaking the kiss and curling up looking flustered.

Both rengoku and uzui smile softly before renhoku tackles giyuu in a tight hug. After some time, rengoku sat up and got out of bed, hr walked into another room, rengoku came out of the room dressed in his hashira uniform. "Hey giyuu, uzui, do you two have any missions today?" Rengoku asked."uhm no, not that I know of" giyuu replied "yeah me neither" uzui said In agreement as he continued to hold giyuu while they laid in bed "I have a mission with kamado boy and his friends I may be gone for up to a week but I'll try get back sooner" rengoku said as he put on his belt and started leaving.

Giyuu pouted and jumped up to hug rengoku, stopping him from leaving. "c-can I have one more kiss?" Giyuu asked shyly,"Of course, hunny, " rengoku replied and gave giyuu a small peck before leaving. Giyuu smiled and got back into bed with uzui, and he snuggled into uzuis chest soon after he drifted back to sleep.

(526 words, not the worst, and I'm so sorry for not posting 😭 feel free to give me more ideas)