12. Why!? just why!?

By now, it has been over 2 weeks since rengoku left for his mission, Uzui and giyuu have established that they both like each other plus rengoku, so its a bit confusing

Giyuu sits up and yawns. He smiled as he remembered that rengoku was coming back today. He looked over at uzui, who was still holding him as he slept, giyuu gently moved uzuis arm and stood up before walking to the bathroom. He sat on the bathroom floor and closed his eyes, it truly was too early for this he looked at his watch just to see it was only 5:23am, giyuu sighed and stood up, "why do I have to wake up so early.." he said quietly as he opened the draw under the sink.

He grabbed his blades and clenched his fists, "I want to get better... for them, " he said as he threw his blades in the toilet and quickly flushed it. He left the bathroom and walked to the kitchen before putting on a pink and blue flowerd apron. He soon started cooking a meal for both him,rengoku and uzui, he knew he was only going to eat a little bit but he also knew that rengoku loved eating, so he made sure to make a lot.

After giyuu finished cooking he placed it all on the table, he cooked many fried eggs, bacon, toast, rice and some other smaller dishes, by now it was already 8:01am so he decided to go wake up uzui, giyuu walked back to the room and started shaking uzui gently "wake up.." uzui wrapped an arm around giyuus waist and let out a tired chuckle, "I'm awake" "I'm awake" uzui mumbled, giyuu blushed softly before getting back off the bed "get dressed.. I make breakfast. " uzui nodded and stood up slowly."oh- and remember, rengoku is coming back today, " giyuu said slightly louder, the excitement clear in his voice "Yes I know love".

Both the men were now eating together until giyuu abruptly stood up "Whats wrong, giyuu?" uzui asked, confused. His mouth was still full of food ." 8:40! Rengoku gets back at 9 am. "we have to go to the meeting grounds with the other hashiras and master!" Giyuu said, sounding rushed "Relax I'll pack up the food and put it in the fridge for rengoku. Go get ready. " giyuu nodded and rushed to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and changed into a loose, oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. He chucked one of uzuis hoodies on over top as he brushed his teeth and brushed his hair. He walked to the kitchen and saw it was all packed up with uzui waiting for him. With a relaxed sigh, giyuu grabbed uzuis' hand and walked out the door.

They made it to the meeting room just to see all the other hashiras and master waiting for them, giyuu got some weird looks for his outfit, but he tried to focus on uzui as, they sat down near the back, Master started speaking "Now then my children.." master talked for awhile it was mostly about rengokus soon arrival, some hashiras like mitsuri, and Muichiro seemed happy to know that rengoku was coming back so soon where as others such as iguro and sanemi didn't seem to care.

After what felt like forever, rengoku threw open the doors with a "Hello everyone I have returned!" Rengoku walked up to master and bowed before talking to the others enthusiasticly "Well did you all miss me!" Rengoku chuckled, then looked over at uzui and giyuu. He walked over to giyuu and smiled before giving giyuu a kiss in front of everyone...

The hashiras jaws dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" sanemi yelled

Rengoku and tomioka were dating!?

Since when!?

How long!?

Everyone was shocked. Some even seemed disgusted, but mitsuri let out the most excited squeal. "EKKK!! TOMIOKA AND KYOJIRO!? IM SO HAPPYY"

Giyuu immediately ran out of the room followed by rengoku leaving all the hashiras in complete shock, uzui stood up and pointed to the door with his thumb "uh- so I'm going to follow them" uzui said as he walked out after the other 2 boys, Giyuu and Rengoku were already back at their estate "Why!?" "Why did you kiss me!?, they all think im a faggot now!" Giyuu  yelled and cried at rengoku...

(I left yall on a cliff hanger :P anyways sorry for not posting much, 731 words)