7. The Hashira Gathering pt.3

As Giyuu and Rengoku walked into the room, they'd be staying in for the night they saw that there was only one single bed. "Oh.. I'll sleep on the floor" giyuu said "no tomioka, lets share the bed like last night if your comfortable with it of course" giyuu nodded and sat on the bed next to rengoku "would you like to talk about everything?" rengoku asked kindly."Oh.. uhm.. sure.." giyuu said nervously ans started scratching his clothed wrists witch didn't go unnoticed by Rengoku, rengoku gently grabbed giyuus hand and pulled him onto his lap "tell me everything from the beginning to now" giyuu nodded softy"it all started when.." giyuu took a deep breath and started speaking..

"When i was 11, my mother and father passed away.. from a demon attack... so my big sister Tsutako took care of me until i was 13, 3 days before her wedding. She also got attacked and killed by a demon while protecting me.. i tried telling the people in my village what happened, but i got labeled insane since to them demons didn't exist.. they tried sending me to my aunt and uncle in another village to get mental help, but I ran away into the mountains, while in the mountains I met a nice guy his name was kazumi he was 27 but we became really good friends or so i thought.., he ended up introducing me to my master the former water hashira, while I was training under the former water hashira I met Sabito and Maniako we become friends and trained together we even entered the final selection together but they both died... because of the stupid hand demon.. after I passed the final selection, i met kazumi again, and he offered for me to live with him for a while, so I accepted. It was fun until.. a few days before my 15th birthday, he asked me if I wanted to play a game were going to play a game, so I said yes, but little did I know this would end up horrible, from my 15th birthday to my 16th birthday he r4ped.. and sexualy asualted me almost every day... he was the one who took my virginity.. it finally stopped on my 16th birthday when I ran away, and master ubuyashiki found me . After more training, it made me what I am now the water hashira..."

Once giyuu finished telling his life story, both men were in tears except giyuu was sobbing into Rengokus chest. Rengoku rubbed giyuus back soothingly. "Tomioka hunny, im so sorry that happened to you..." After a couple minutes, giyuu calmed down, and rengoku wiped the leftover tears off giyuus's face. Giyuu sat up and looked away from rengoku. "i uhh.. have to go to the bathroom.., " giyuu said and slowly got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, not waiting for rengokus response.

Once giyuu got into the bathroom, he locked the door, sat on the floor and started crying quietly, his hands trembled as he grabbed his blade from his pocket, he rolled up his sleeves and ran the sharp blade over his already scard and cut wrists watching the beads of blood drip on the floor, he continued sobbing quietly. after about 37 cuts or so he felt like that was enough, so he bandaged his wrists, pulled the sleeves of his shirt back down to cover the bandages and put the blade back in his pocket, he made sure to wipe up the blood on the floor before wiping his eyes and leaving the bathroom.

He saw rengoku waiting for him on the bed, giyuu walked over the bed and laid down, curling up into rengokus chest. "Rest up, hunny," rengoku said reassuringly as he rubbed giyuus back and giving him a soft kiss on the forehead, giyuu snuggled closer to rengoku and fell asleep, Rengoku looked down at giyuu and smiled softly before falling asleep himself.

(662 words in this chapter, this chapter included my au witch is not cannon i hope you enjoyed it though, if you have any suggestions or ideas please comment them)