8. Bloody towel?

Uzui pov:

After all the hashiras had left uzui went into all the rooms the guests stayed in to clean up after them, after cleaning most of the rooms he was left with the room witch was recently used by his good friend rengoku and giyuu, he looked around the room and saw that it was very tidy and the bed was made meaning rengoku and giyuu cleaned it before they left "how flamboyant!" Uzui exclaimed."Less work for me"

He went into the bathroom, which was a part of bedroom, he looked around to make sure it was clean when he stumbled upon a towel, which had what looked like.. blood stains! Uzuis eyes widened suddenly, feeling worried for both rengoku and giyuu *I'll have to talk to tomioka and rengoku after this* he thought as he put the towel into the washing basket, deciding to go confront giyuu and rengoku now.

Nobody pov:

After looking around, asking the other hashiras and checking rengokus estate, uzui couldn't find the 2, so he went to the last place they could be.. Giyuus estate, he walked to giyuus estate, knocked on the door, and waited, soon rengoku opened the door, which surprised uzui a bit. "Ah! Tengen, my friend, what brings you here?" Rengoku said enthusiastically."i could ask you the same," uzui said as he invited himself in

Giyuu pov:

I was sitting on my bed waiting for rengoku to come back, but when he did, he was with uzui. "o-oh hello tengen, what brings you here?" I asked softly, not looking up from my lap."i have something important to talk about," uzui said calmly with a hint on concern in his voice

Nobody pov:

Rengoku sat on the bed next to giyuu, where as uzui sat on a seat opposite the bed, "What is it you wanted to talk about?" Rengoku asked, "Well.." uzui started."While cleaning the room, you and tomioka stayed in at my estate last night. I found something rather concerning," giyuu started fiddling with his hands, which were lying on his lap."What have you found witch might be so concerning you had to come talk to us about?" rengoku asked. "I found a towel with some blood on it, a fair bit too." Giyuus eyes widened, so did rengoku, rengoku immediately realized that giyuu was probably self harming again "well its not my blood, so you can go now my best buddy!" Rengoku said nervously, his voice getting louder, uzui looked at giyuu, who had been quiet this entire time.

"Hey Tomioka, could it have been your blood?" As soon as uzui said the it was like a switch had flipped in giyuu, he started crying and hyperventilating, rengokus and uzuis eyes widened as they  saw giyuu having what looked like a panic attack, rengoku sprung into action pulling giyuu onto his lap, rubbing giyuus back reassuringly making giyuu sniffle  rengoku starts whispering in giyuus ear, "hey giyuu hunny.. It's okay. Relax.." he said as he kissed giyuus forehead

After some giyuu was now asleep snuggled in rengokus chest, rengoku looked up at a shocked uzui. "What the hell was that!?" Uzui exclames loudly only to have rengoku shush him."dont wake giyuu. He's sleeping. Rengoku says as he continues rubbing giyuus back. "What was that!?" Uzui said, this time he whisper yelled, making rengoku sigh "okay ill tell you, but you better not tell anyone else, " uzui nodded."So what happened was.."

(581 words yall another chapter is coming soon, but i NEED suggestions, please.