Redfield

John B's pov:

After finally figuring out how to solve my Redfield issue I gather up the Pogues to make a pit stop to the cemetery. First I pick up Pope, Cassie and JJ who are waiting at Heywards. Next stop to the wreck where I send Pope to get her, hoping she comes out even after our awkward kiss before.

Coming out of the entrance Pope shouts out "she says she's not comin'."

Completely clueless JJ asks "why not?"

"What did you do to her, John B?" Cassie asks.

"Shit" of course she's not coming after our moment what was I thinking. "Hang on. I'll deal with it." I tell them hopping out of the Twinkie and entering the wreck. "Um... hey, uh, what- what are you doin'?"

Standing on a chair fixing the wall in front of her she sassily responds "what does it look like?"

"Spackling can wait Kie. We're-we're about to make history." I tell her in a persuading way.

Walking past me she asks "are you concocting again?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm concocting. I'm concocting more than I've ever concocted in my life." I admit. "Look, I know you're just being a good friend, and-and I know you're not trying to enable me in my delusion, but..."

"Dude."

"And I know your dad doesn't want you to see me, but listen to me, please. Look you are my best friend, and I need you right now. And I'm sorry about the kiss thing. That was super weird, and I feel awkward about it, and..." grabbing her from both arms I continue "listen, I need you and I'm begging. I am begging you. I am begging you. And I just want to talk for-"

"Oh, my god! Shut up!" She interrupts me.

"What?" I say taken back.

"I get it" we both stare at each other in silence until she comes closer to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Friends?"

Nodding my head "friends. Yeah. Back in the friend zone."

An hour later...

"You mind if I just relax on this one? It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low. Pope did you want a hit of this?" JJ says lying in the back of the Twinkie pointing a cigarette in Pope's face.

Putting his hand in-front of his face Pope says "I keep the signal clear."

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative?" JJ says.

"I wanna hit" Cassie joins in like an excited little kid as she takes a drag.

"See good to know at least one other person in this group has creativity, thank you Cassie you're officially my favourite unlike these other pussies" JJ laughs.

Stopping JJ from saying anything else I start to talk whilst we get out of the Twinkie "look, I-I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right? And wrong about everything else going on. But I-I was right about one thing. Okay? My dad is trying to tell me something."

"Did this whole missing dad search turn you into a motivational speaker all of sudden cause I'm confused where that all came from." Cassie whispers to me as we walk through the cemetery with flashlights in hand.

"Whatever shut up" I turn around to help Kie. "Hey, come on" I keep repeating towards her.

"I'm coming. This place is scary. John B, what are we doing?" Kiara asks.