1.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | July 11, 2020

Knocking on the door, Asia waited for her friend to open it, eager to get to their destination.

"Come on, bitch!" She shouted, laughing as she knocked on the door again.

Opening the door, "I'm ready, hoe." Trinity said, walking to her bedroom, and Asia followed.

"I'm so tiny. I needa gain some weight." Asia looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, laughing.

"You is tiny, but that ass move when it's time to move though." Trinity laughed as she strapped her shoes around her ankles.

"That's right." Asia agreed, laughing as she turned around in the mirror, twerking.

"I needa put my lashes on." Trinity muttered, grabbing her makeup case.

"Trinity, bring yo ass." Asia said, walking out of the house.

After another five minutes of waiting for Trinity to walk out of the house, Asia and Mariah sighed heavily when she tapped on the window before getting in the car.

"Bout time." Mariah frowned, pulling out of the driveway.

The girls had planned a night out at the club, attending a party that they were invited to by Mariah's boyfriend NLE Choppa.

An hour later the girls made it to the club, meeting the rest of their friend group before going inside, and crowding their section.

Asia looked in her phone, posting a video that she had taken earlier that day before she opened a bottle of Patron, and taking a shot.

____________
asiareshontae 1m

Everyone in their section took multiple shots and smoked a blunt, relieved when the party started to get lit within the next thirty minutes

Mariah stood up from the couch, hugging her boyfriend when he walked to their section to check on her.

"Hey, Bae." She smiled, grabbing his face, and kissing him.

"Wassup." He smirked at her, resting his hand on her ass before looking at Asia and Trinity.

"Hey, Chop." Asia nodded her head, laughing when he flipped her off.

"You still mad at me? Bro, it wasn't my fault that Mariah wasn't in the house before 1am the other night." She added, pulling from the blunt before handing it to Trinity.

"You a lie. If it ain't yours then I wonder who fault was it cause you the one that drove." He laughed, smacking his lips.

"Aight, my bad. Get over it." She apologized, laughing until she saw a group enter the section next to hers.

She watched the group, wanting to see who all occupied it, and her breath hitched when she saw a man that she found extremely attractive.

He stood at 6'5 tall, brownskin with tattoos covering his body, and he had distinctive facial features. She found those details hypnotic, but his face tattoos and eyes intrigued her.