4.

One Week Later

"Tell me if you want me to give you all my time. I wanna make it good for you cause you blow my mind. I promise, boy, that I'll be true. You're the perfect find, so tell me if you want me to, ooh-ooh. Sweetheart." Asia sang as she used a fork to scramble the eggs.

Von looked at her, smiling while he cooked the bacon, finding it cute that she loved listening to music while cooking.

She looked to her left, laughing when she noticed him staring, and she stopped the music. "What? Why you starin' at me?" She smiled.

He shook his head, looking away from her, and he put the bacon on a plate while she did the same with the eggs.

Asia fixed their plates while Von went to the refrigerator, grabbing a jug of orange juice before grabbing two paper cups.

"We need some moe' groceries, Ma." He said, pouring the juice in the cups.

"Okay." She replied, taking the plates to the living room, and sitting them on the table.

Since attending his show and staying the night at his house, Asia had been staying with Von for an entire week.

It was unplanned for her to stay as long as she did, but she didn't want to leave and Von didn't want her leave either.

"Bring the syrup and some paper towels." She said, grabbing her phone when it vibrated on the table.

She put Dave's messages on Do Not Disturb, and she locked her phone, putting it in her pocket as she walked to the kitchen

"Nevermind, I got it." She said, grabbing the syrup out the refrigerator.

She walked over to the paper towels, grabbing a few until Von stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hmm?" She mumbled, looking over her shoulder with a grin on her face.

"Thank you." He said, pushing her hair from her face, giving him a clear view of her face.

"Fa what?" She chuckled, sitting the syrup and paper towels on the counter, and she rested her hands on top of his.

"Feedin' me, entertainin' me, and all that other cool shit you been doin'." He replied, and she turned around to completely face him.

"You welcome." She smiled, looking in his eyes.

"I'm thirsty fa you." He bluntly confessed, laying his head on her shoulder.

"You thirsty fa me? Show me." She blushed, putting her hand in his dreads, and he lifted his head, staring at her.

Influenced by primal instinct, Von pulled her closer to him, gently lifting her chin, and he looked in her eyes, kissing her.

The kiss quickly escalated when he grabbed her neck, putting his tongue in her mouth, causing her to lowly moan in the kiss.