22.

Four Days Later

Asia laid in the bed alone, watching Jennifer's Body on Tubi. Without being able to finish it, she turned the movie off, feeling uncomfortable.

She walked to the bathroom, taking a deep breath moments before she stood in front of the mirror, analyzing herself.

She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, admiring her attributes from the perspective of men.

Her dark, brown almond shaped eyes held endless and dangerous components of hypnotic energy similar to the mythical creature of vampires.

Her full lips held the crazed energy that seemed to always hold sexual power over men before any experiments with the deeper power that her body itself held.

Her pretty face itself had enough power to make any man melt for her; she could do whatever she wanted and would still have her way- rather the man's mood was anger, sadness, happiness, and so forth.

Am I like Jennifer from Jennifer's Body? Or am I something worse, a Jezebel? She thought to herself in slight fear.

"You okay?" Von asked, pulling her out of her deep thoughts.

"Mhm." She mumbled as she nodded her head, walking towards him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him.

"You gone miss me?" He smiled, moving a piece of hair out of her face before kissing her cheek.

"Of course." She chuckled, staring in his eyes.

Von had to fly to Texas for two days for a show, coincidentally at the same time that Dave had to fly to New York for his mother's birthday, leaving Asia alone in Atlanta.

She usually hated being left alone without them, but it was different this time around. She was actually ready for them to leave her alone; she knew that it would give her time to spend with Nardo without any worries of getting caught.

"I love you, big daddy." She flirted, standing on her tippy toes as she grabbed his face, and she licked over his VVS diamonds when he smiled.

"I love you too, Ma. Stay dangerous." He replied, kissing her lips before he grabbed his suitcase, walking out of the bedroom.

On his way out, he looked at Dave, staring at him before he proceeded to walk away, and Dave walked in the bedroom.

"He gone, but I got another hour." He teased, standing between her legs when she laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Another hour fa what?" She asked, looking at him, and he pulled her shorts down her legs.

"To eat." He rasped as he pulled her panties down her legs, spreading her legs open to reveal the mesmeric treasure.

"Come eat." She smirked, touching her clit before her hand was replaced with his mouth.

Later That Day

Asia stood at the front door, hesitatingly knocking on it. She took a deep breath before letting it out, smiling when the door opened.

"Wassup, shawty." Nardo greeted as he put an arm around her, pulling her into a hug.

"Hey, Horace." She smiled, walking inside of his house.

Nardo closed and locked the door, staring at Asia as she walked to the living room, sitting down on the comfortable black cushioned couch.

"So yo boyfriends gone?" He rhetorically asked, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah. That's a problem?" She retorted, resting her elbow on the back of the couch, looking at him.