9.

Three Weeks Later

"Oohh fuuucckk." Asia moaned, halting the grinding movement that she made with her hips as she came.

"Shhiitt." Dave moaned, cumming inside of her, and he rubbed his hand down her back before rubbing it on her ass.

Her body collapsed next to his on the bed, and he pulled her closer to him, kissing her forehead.

"What time you got to leave?" He asked, watching her trace the tattoos on his stomach.

"In about an hour and a half. If youn want me to go to Mariah house then I won't though." She replied, looking up at him.

"Nah, it's okay. You can go." He chuckled, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Okay. Let's take a shower together." She said, sitting up, and he got out of the bed, grabbing her hand to help her get out of it.

The couple walked in the bathroom, starting the shower and getting in. Asia stood under the water, smiling when Dave wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head next to her neck.

"You know ima marry you one day?" He said, kissing the side of her face, and she chuckled.

"Really?" She blushed, looking back at him.

"Yeah. I wouldn't be sayin' it if I wasn't serious, boo." He replied, smiling at her as he grabbed the bathing towel and soap.

"Put it on him, make him wanna marry me." She sung, sticking her tongue out as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You gotta chill." He laughed, repeatedly pecking her lips.

Dave and Asia bathed one another, kissing throughout the shower before getting out and drying eachother off.

They put their clothes on then walked in the bedroom, he sat on the edge of the bed, and she stood between his legs with her arms around his neck.

"Hea'." He said, grabbing his wallet, and he pulled a key out of it, giving the key to her.

"What's this, baby?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she examined the key.

"A key to my crib." He smiled, resting his head on her chest, taking in her vanilla scent.

"Thank you." She smiled, sitting the key on the nightstand, and she grabbed his face, pulling him into a kiss.

After about an hour, Dave and Asia walked out of the house, and she locked the front door. He walked her to her car, opening the door for her, and she got inside, starting it.

"I love you." She said, looking up at him.

"I love you, too." He replied, leaning down to place a soft kiss on her lips before closing the door, and he tapped the roof of the car, walking away.

Two Hours Later

"And I won again. Uno out." Mariah laughed, putting down the final card in her hand.

"This don't make no damn sense." Asia laughed, shaking her head.

"I give up." Trinity laughed, picking up all of the cards to shuffle them.

The girls were currently at Mariah and Chop's house, having a game night.

"So how is it having two boyfriends?" Trinity asked, looking at Asia.

"I need to vent." Asia sighed, sitting back in the chair as she pouted.

"What's goin' on?" Mariah asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm in love with both of them. It's so bad how much I'm in love with them." Asia shook her head, face palming herself.

"But you do know that one day you'll have choose or else you'll lose them both." Trinity said, having a soft expression on her face.