17.

Two Weeks Later

Asia laid in the comfortable king sized bed as she scrolled on her phone, looking at her Twitter timeline while Von laid asleep on her chest with his arms wrapped around her body.

She had been awake since Dave left the house to go to the gym, letting Von stay asleep despite growing bored of being on her phone.

She heavily sighed as she locked her phone, throwing it down on the bed, and she pulled the covers back.

"Wake up, baby. I'm bored." She muttered as she placed multiple soft kisses on his face, attempting to wake him up.

Von lowly groaned under his breath, stirring around with closed eyes until he finally opened his eyes, looking at Asia with a mug.

"I'm tired, Ma." He pouted, slowly blinking his eyes, and she kissed his forehead as she pushed his dreads out of his face.

"But it's time to wake up. I let you sleep in long enough." She softly spoke, placing a soft kiss on his two toned, plumped lips that always overlapped hers when they would kiss.

"Come on, Lil Folks." He sighed, getting out of the bed, and he walked to the bathroom to start the shower.

She got out of the bed, walking in the bathroom a few seconds after him, and she watched him pee, waiting for him to let her use the toilet.

He looked over at her, laughing. "Wassup?" He asked, flushing the toilet.

"Big ass dick." She mumbled as she walked past him, pulling her shorts and panties down, sitting on the toilet.

"You want some, gang?" He playfully asked, stripping out of his clothes before opening the door to the shower.

"Yeth." She replied, laughing when he squinted his eyes at her, and he stepped in the shower.

Asia finished using the restroom before flushing the toilet and stripping out of her clothes, and she stepped in the shower with Von, wrapping her arms around his torso from behind as he stood under the shower head.

"I love you so so so much." She smiled, laying her head on his back.

Blushing, "How much you love me, Ma?" He asked, looking down at her over his shoulder.

"A whole lot. Fuck the moon and back. I love you to Pluto to the moon back to Pluto to Jupiter to the sun to Earth back to Pluto then back the Earth." She explained, chucking as she grabbed a bathing towel, bathing herself.

"I love you to heaven to hell back to heaven-"

Cutting him off, she deeply frowned. "Oh shit no. Don't love me no more then. Don't ever love me to hell, the fuck." She truthfully retorted, being extremely serious with her words.

"I was just talkin' shit, Lil Folks." He laughed, playfully mushing her head back.

"Well, play in yo ass and not with me when it come to hell." She replied, using the towel to clean behind her ears and her neck.

Asia pushed past Von to stand under the shower head, letting the water wash the soap suds off her body and down the drain.

He stared at her in awe, watching the water travel down her chocolate skin; the reflection from the wet surface of her bodily being emphasizing her toned body.

She turned around to turn away from the water, and she noticed his staring, causing her to rapidly become nervous.

"What? What's wrong?" She questioned as she adjusted the shower cap on her head.

"I need some pussy. Alone." He replied with a straight face, grabbing her hand.

"Oh yeah?" She smirked, wrapping her arms around his neck, and he nodded his head.