10.

One Month Later

Asia laid on top of Von, being chest to chest with him as she took a nap, unaware that he watched her sleep the entire time, admiring her.

"Asia?" He muttered, rubbing her back, and her eyes fluttered opened.

"Hmm?" She mumbled, looking up at him with low, sleepy eyes.

"Let's have a baby." He said, causing her to slightly lift her head before laying back down when she didn't have the energy to get up.

"A baby? Where the ring at?" She questioned, lowly chuckling.

"You gone get that, on King David. I want a kid though. I need a lil homie." He chuckled, rubbing circles on her back.

"Youn need shit. You want it, and I don't. Not without a ring." She shrugged, staring at the wall.

"I can't even argue with that. Just think about it, Ma." He muttered, kissing her forehead.

"Okay." She said, kissing his chest.

"It's time to get up, Lil Folks." He said, pulling her bonnet on her head when it almost slid off.

"Nooo." She huffed, not wanting to let him leave.

"I gotta go. I got a hosting." He laughed, sitting up as he held her body.

"Where at?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck, looking in his eyes.

"Ion even remember the name of the club. My manager know all that shit." He replied, getting out the bed, and she followed behind him to the bathroom.

The couple took a shower together, bathing one another before getting out and drying eachother off, sharing kisses between each action.

Asia lotioned Von's body, handing him an outfit, and he put it on before spraying cologne on himself.

After he finished getting dressed for his hosting, he kissed her goodbye, leaving the house to go to his manager's house to meet up with him.

She laid down on the bed, sighing when her phone started ringing ring, and she answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Talk." She said, grabbing the Roku remote to put something on the television.

"You buggin' out." Dave said with a serious tone, causing her to gasp.

"My bad, baby. I ain't look at the caller ID befo' I answered." She laughed, sitting up.

"Be ready by 9." He said, walking in the store, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" She asked, blushing.

"Cause I want you to come to the club with me tonight." He replied, smiling.

"Okay. I'll be ready." She smiled, playing with the ends of her shorts.

"Bet."

After about three hours, Asia woke up from a nap, going in the bathroom to start getting dressed. She connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker, turning the shower on, and stripping out of her clothes.

She finished showering, and she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She sung the song that played from the speaker, Trust Issues by King Von as she finished getting dressed, sighing when she heard Dave knock on the front door.

She went to the front door, opening it with a smile on her face. "Hey, baby." She laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey, boo." He blushed, wrapping his arms around her waist as he walked in the house, kissing her.

"You ready?" He asked, closing the door behind them, and he followed her to the bedroom.

"Yeah. I just need to pack my bag." She said, going in the closet to grab the purple, blue, and green tie dye Chanel purse that Von bought her.

Dave watched Asia transfer her belongings from the black Chanel purse to the tie dye Chanel purse, and his eyebrows furrowed.

Pointing at the tie dye purse, "Yo, whea' you get that from?" He asked as his voice rasped.

"Mariah. It was a gift." She replied, chuckling as she put the purse on her shoulder.

"Mm." He mumbled, grabbing her hand to lead the way out of the house.

He opened the passenger door for her, smiling when she halted her movements, laughing when she saw the huge bouquet of red and pink roses with two Hermes boxes on the seat.

"Babe." She smiled, picking up the roses, smelling them with her eyes closed.

"Here, hold these." She said, handing the roses to him before she opened the first Hermes box.

Opening the box, she gasped when she pulled a light pink Birkin bag out of the sack before opening the second Hermes box, pulling out an orange Birkin bag.

"Oh my goodness, David. Why would you do this, baby?" She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him.

"Because I love you." He replied, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Thank you." She muttered, resting her forehead against his, smiling as she looked in his eyes.

"You welcome." He smiled, smacking her ass.

Dave drove to the club with Asia in the passenger seat, arriving to the destination in fourteen minutes. He helped her out of the car, holding her hand as they walked inside of the club, going to a section.

"It's packed in here tonight." Asia chuckled, looking around the club.

"Bingo, and a big crowd equals good money, boo." Dave nodded his head, sitting on the chair, and he pulled at her arm, causing her to sit on his lap.

Complicated by Nivea began to play through the club speakers, and Asia moved her lower half against Dave, laughing when he smiled at her.

"Sat up in the dark for so long. Just livin' my life on my own. Then right up outta the blue, bumped into you. I was so amused by your smile, boo." She sung, putting an arm around his neck, singing to him.

"I don't know what happened, got people steady askin'. How you go to sleep mad one day, the next wake up so happy. Love works like magic, and it's so true my mind can't grasp it." She smiled, staring in his eyes, and his smile widened.

"I think about us all day. Dream about you always. Love ain't always complicated. I think about us all day. Dream about you always. Love ain't always complicated." She continued, putting her other hand around his neck, kissing him.

"That's how you feeling?" He chuckled, kissing her neck as she nodded her head.

"Aight, aight, aight, I need y'all to make some fuckin' noise fa a real nigga tonight!" The DJ said in the microphone, getting everyone's attention.

Asia looked at the DJ booth, smiling as she waited for him to announce the guest for the night.

"Y'all make some noise fa King Von!" He yelled, causing the crowd to loudly cheer.

"What?" Asia muttered to herself, feeling her heart drop to her stomach.

Von walked in the club with a group of men behind him, immediately spotting Asia, and his entire mood changed negatively when he saw her sitting on Dave's lap.

"Oh god." She muttered, heart beating speeding up to an all time high.

_____________________________

Thoughts?

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!