6.

One Month Later

"Grandson fa president. I'd probably paint the White House black if it was my residence." Von rapped as he flexed stacks of money on his instagram live.

He connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker, playing his song Grandson For President.

"She don't even like me, she just like my chain. OTF, she don't even know me, she just know my name. King Von, still in the WIIC, some shit'll never change." He rapped along with the music, spreading the money across the floor.

He threw a stack in the air before spreading another stack on the floor as he continued to rapped his song that blasted through the Bluetooth speaker.

"Aye, Asia!" He yelled, picking up the money that had been scattered everywhere.

"Huh?!" She yelled back, walking out of the kitchen, and she laughed when she saw all of the money. "What the hell you was doin'?"

"Come help me pick this shit up, Ma." He chuckled, glancing at the comments that were on the live.

"It's money everywhere, baby." She laughed, squatting down to pick up the money until she noticed that he was on live, and she stepped out of the camera frame.

"I'a beatcho ass." He mugged, and she laughed, smacking her lips.

"I look crazy right now." She replied, saying the first thing that came to her mind to lie about.

She picked up as much money that she could pick up before walking over to him without being on the live, and she handed it to him.

"Keep it, Lil Folks." He said, organizing the stacks of money that he had picked up.

He stood up from the floor, handing her an extra stack of money, and he wrapped his arms around her body when she sat the money on the table, kissing her.

"I love you so much." He muttered, and she gasped, grabbing his face.

"You said what?" She smiled, and he blushed, smacking his lips.

"I love you, Ma." He repeated, caressing her nose before he rubbed his thumb across her bottom lip, and she smiled.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, "I love you, too. I swear to God I do." She said, grabbing his face with both hands, and she kissed him.

He picked her up with both hands, sitting her on the table as they continued to kiss one another.

"Make it quick. I gotta go somewhere with Mariah, baby." She muttered, using her hand to tilt his head to the side to expose his neck to her, and she kissed it before sucking on it.

She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants as she sucked on his neck, and he pulled away, laughing.

"The live." He whispered, pecking her cheek before he walked over to his phone, picking it up from the floor.

"Aight, y'all. Have a blessed and productive day, gang." He said, ending the live, and he tossed the phone on the table.

"Come here." She chuckled, pulling him closer to her by the waistband of his boxer briefs, and she reached in them, pulling his hardened dick out.

Von pushed Asia's panties to the side, giving him access to her opening, and she aligned his dick with it, gasping when he pushed himself inside of her.

"Oohh." She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck as he deeply stroked her.

"Mm." He lowly moaned as he grabbed her neck, adding pressure before he pulled her in a kiss.