[Alternate Ending]

Four years later...

"Jjongie, hurry up! We're going to be late!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

It was our anniversary. After high school we moved in together and our relationship has only gotten stronger since then. Also, my sister made her debut in a group called Sirius, their fandom name was Cosmos. It had three girls (including my sister) and three boys. They were really good, of course my sister is my bias though.

"I'm coming, baby," He said coming down the stairs and I smiled widely.

"You look very handsome," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and he kissed my cheek softly.

"Thank you, you look very beautiful."

I hummed before putting my coat on and felt him slap my ass gently and I scoffed glaring at him playfully and he chuckled smiling at me.

"Go to the car, brat."

"Yes dear," He said making me chuckle.

When we got to the restaurant, we sat down and ordered our food.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Wooyoung is coming over tomorrow," I said looking at him.

"What? He can't, San is coming over tomorrow."

"Well, they have to see each other eventually."

"Yeah, but what if it's awkward?" He asked looking at me and I sighed.

After high school, San and Wooyoung broke up because Wooyoung went to university in the states. The break up was horrible, San came over almost everyday, so Jongho and I barely had any alone time. I felt bad for him, but at the same time, I just wanted to be alone with Jongho. Wooyoung was back in Korea and is coming over tomorrow to stay for the week, so it'll be interesting to see him and San together again...

"Maybe it'll be alright and they'll get back together?" I said looking at him and he nodded.

"We'll see."

~

After dinner, I was unlocking our front door as Jongho was kissing my neck softly making me giggle. Once inside, I was pushed up against the wall as he kissed me deeply and I wrapped my arms around his neck before a light turned on and we pulled away to see San.

"It's about time you came home, I was worried."

"San, how'd you get in?" Jongho asked looking at him.

"The key under the doormat, duh. But happy anniversary!" He said smiling widely at us and we rolled our eyes.

"I'm going to bed," Jongho said glaring at him and went upstairs to our bedroom.

I chuckled before looking at San.

"Sannie, are you staying the night again?"

"Is that okay?"

"It's perfectly fine, our guest room is always open for you," I said looking at him and he nodded smiling widely before hugging me tightly.

I smiled looking at him as I put my hand on the side of his face and kissed his cheek softly.

"Goodnight, Yeosang."

"Goodnight, Sannie."

The next day, San, Jongho and I were in the living room, watching TV when the doorbell rang. Jongho and I looked at each other, knowing exactly who it was and I stood up from the couch to answer the door.

When I opened the door, I immediately smiled widely when I saw Wooyoung with his suitcase.

"Hey Yeo, thanks for letting me stay for the week. I hope that you don't mind that I brought someone-"