002

march 17th 2023yonkers, new york2:15 pm

march 17th 2023
yonkers, new york
2:15 pm

"arch back, deep stroke, white wine, weed smoke that's my best combination you just need some different no complications" notti sang his heart out as he smoked a blunt.

"notti you forgot to pick up amiri!" melz yelled at the boy "oh shit ma fault sis" notti blew the blunt out "go get him!" melz looked at notti making him nod sliding his crocs on grabbing his wallet because he knew amiri would want something.

notti graduated last year and he was currently pursuing his rapping career he was already signed to a label and had a manager he was going up for only being 18 year old.

notti ran out the house getting in his car driving towards amiri's school that was only 10 minutes away.

notti parked his car running inside of the building towards the late dismissal area where amiri was making tiktok's with eva and kianna "tio ethan!" amiri ran towards notti hugging his legs giggling.

"hey im sorry for being late" notti frowned picking amiri up looking back up at eva who was already looking at notti "its okay i was with kia and eva i had so much fun i wanna see her again" amiri told notti making him nod walking towards eva.

"thank you" notti smiled at eva making her nod "yea of course" eva smiled making notti's heart skip a beat "you look very pretty" notti looked at eva with lust making her cheeks heat up "thank you, you look good to" eva chuckled making notti nod looking to the side seeing amiri and kianna playing.

"you really saved my ass i deadass forgot to pick him up" notti shook his head making eva laugh "hey im sorry" eva apologized to notti making his eyebrows furrow "for what?" notti asked "ghosting you" eva twisted her lips making notti freeze.

"now that you metion, why?" notti looked at the shorter girl making her sigh "was i not good enough eva but you gotta remember i was only 13 when we started dating" notti looked at her waiting for a response.

notti and eva started dating 5 years ago there relationship lasted for 3 and notti got ghosted for 2.

"i ghosted you because when you started going up niggas was hitting my phone saying they were gonna kill me and all this it was to much bro" eva looked at the boy making him furrow his eyebrows growing furious "whatchu mean, who?" notti asked grabbing her shoulders making her freeze.

"you see this why i ain't tell you ethan you look ready to kill somebody" eva spoke pushing him off of her "cause they ruined what i had with you eva bro word to when i realized you was duckin me my heart broke gangsta" he explained making her sigh.