011

please stop being silent readers and comment !

april 14th 2023
manhattan, new york
12:55 pm

"wassup with notti?" jj asked as he read over his lines "he heart broken" dd whispered making jj nod seeing notti smoking his blunt in the corner looking sad.

"notti come over here and stop acting anti!" dudeylo yelled making notti get up blowing smoke out of his mouth "pass me the blunt my heart" dd asked notti because he was in the mood to smoke.

notti handed dd the blunt proceeding to walk to dudeylo "you haven't said a word since we've been here" dudeylo looked at notti who looked at the floor "dudey just leave the boy alone" ddot laughed making notti walk away going on his phone.

notti scrolled on instagram reels seeing a edit of eva with juju and ari eva was twerking while juju and ari were smacking her butt notti looked down seeing eva like the reel and commented making notti roll his eyes swiping out the app.

"always shaking ha motherfucking ass" notti mumbled to himself making everyone look at him "what? gimme my blunt back" notti grabbed it out of dd's hand hitting it blowing the smoke out.

"i gotta go yall i have to pick up some papers for my law class" notti got up remembering he had to pick up his assignments "while you at it can you pick up my order from the smoke shop?" dd asked making nod "yea of course" notti walked out the studio towards his car.

notti started his car playing close friends by lil baby driving off towards the smoke shop first since it was closer.

"we started off as close friends some how you turned into my girl friend" notti sang turning right "i need to go to the car wash to" notti looked around his car seeing how dirty it was "i guess im running errands today" notti sighed parking the car turning the music down fixing his rear mirror.

notti got out the car locking it walking into the smoke shop "im here to pick up something" notti spoke to the man at the front "name" he spoke looking at notti "david" notti said making the man nod going under the table grabbing a box making notti grab it.

"thank you" notti thanked the man walking out going back in his car putting the box in the leg room of the passenger seat.

notti started driving the car to his school that was a ten minute drive "i can seem to get over you!" notti sang feeling his heart get heavy at the lyrics "run away please, you was over due bought an envy pair tennis shoes!" notti yelled driving forward before making a turn.

parking his car infront of the school opening his door locking the car doors running in "name?" the security asked "ethan reyes" notti cringed at his full name "school id?" security asked making put his hand in the back pocket of his amiri jeans pulling his wallet out showing his school id "cute kid" the security laughed making notti laugh "thanks that picture was taken a while ago" notti looked at the picture as the security handed it back.

notti walked passed the front desk towards the law classroom knocking on the door seeing professor larry "ethan! how have you been son you got rest?" mr. larry asked notti making him nod "yea i slept real good last night, thanks for letting me leave early yesterday" notti lied smiling.

"that's great, and no problem son you work very hard in this class your gonna graduate early than others" mr. larry told notti handing him his worksheets and papers "really?" notti asked genuinely surprised "yes really your ahead, your a freshman at a junior level you have 2 years left realistically" mr. larry told notti making him smile.

"wow im going to be a lawyer soon" notti smiled "the more work you put maybe even sooner son, and i've heard you've been rapping your talents amaze me" mr. larry told notti making him smile "thank you sir im just being young making money" notti shrugged like it was nothing.

"that's great and your making a name for yourself now so later your known your brilliant!" mr. larry spoke making notti feel proud of himself "thank you sir i'll see you next saturday" notti hugged mr. larry walking out.

"get it notti" ddot recorded notti dembow as he smoked his blunt "socorro! Me están dando vueltas pa' ver si en la vuelta" notti sang the spanish lyrics making ddot laugh.

"this nigga a whole vibe" ddot spoke looking at notti bend his legs to the music "he's going through it" dd laughed "going through what? i'm living life" notti danced.

"you been smoking all day nigga" ddot said grabbing the blunt hitting it blowing the smoke out "oh well but im hungry let me order sum" notti grabbed his phone "lets get mcdonal- no!" notti shook his head making dd laugh knowing thats what eva loved to eat.

"id rather eat nothing than mcdonald's" notti mugged his phone scrolling past mcdonald's on uber eats "i want chinese" notti mumbled making the boys nod.

"get me chicken and broccoli with garlic sauce" ddot told notti since he knew what dd wanted already "aight" notti mumbled.

"guys imma be a lawyer real soon ya heard" notti spoke making them nod "whatever i need water my mouth dry" notti got up opening the door walking out the room "its the weed!" dd and ddot yelled and sync.

"shut the fuck up!" notti yelled from the kitchen making the two boys erupt in laughter notti came back in the room with his cup of water playing some music.

"since when you listen to lil baby" ddot asked confused "since today nigga" notti played drip to hard making dd chuckle "Drip too hard, don't stand too close You gon' fuck around and drown off this wave" notti mumbled lighting another blunt.

"damn eva outside" ddot accidentally slipped making dd hit his shoulder "doing what?" notti got up looking at ddot's phone "of course she's with jay" notti rolled his eyes "what that mean?" ddot looked at notti defending his cousin.

"you know jay be outside being a bird" notti bopped his head to the music "notti chill" dd looked at his brother who was smoking his blunt "i mean he ain't wrong" ddot shrugged not caring remembering she ate his icecream making notti dab ddot up.

"the food here" notti looked at his phone getting up getting his food giving the man a five dollar tip "thank you" notti grabbed the food going back into his room.

notti suffering without this girl 😭

next chapter is eva and how she's doing