020

may 1st 2023yonkers, new york10:00 pmPAST TENSE!

may 1st 2023
yonkers, new york
10:00 pm
PAST TENSE!

it was the first day of may and dotty was drunk out of his mind "yo dotty let's go bih" adot dotty's new friend told him "nah name let's stay fa a little longer look all the bitches are here" dotty spoke laughing seeing a group of girls underdressed "yo she look familiar" dotty slurred making his way to the girl who caught his eye.

"yo name keisha?" dotty asked making the girl who stood a foot taller than him nod she had heals on so they added a lot of height to her original height she was originally the same height as dotty.

keisha was a tall girl.

"yea its is i know you?" keisha asked dotty looking at him weirdly "nah you don't but ain't you the bih who dated notti?" dotty asked laughing "nah we ain't date but that was my little
summer fling a year and a half ago" keisha told dotty making him laugh.

"ain't you the nigga who wanted his girl?" keisha asked nobody knew dotty wanted eva until him and notti fought recently but you know people talk "yea" dotty laughed "what's your name?" keisha asked dotty "call me dotty" he said drinking the beer that was in his hands.

"you know i actually hate notti" keisha smoked her blunt as she really thought of it "i hate eva" dotty laughed making keisha smile "i want notti to feel my pain you know because he always made shit about eva even if they weren't together it pissed me off" keisha vented to dotty.

"yup that's kinda why i was mad i guess they always made shit about each other" dotty threw his beer bottle out yawning "wanna make them feel our pain?" dotty asked.

dotty was completely out of his mind state so was keisha dotty was drunk keisha was high that didn't mix together really well it was like oil and water.

"i wanna reck his car and fuck his brother to" keisha spoke "let's do it" dotty dabbed keisha up "wait what if they have cameras?" keisha asked dotty "nah don't worry they don't i been to there house plenty of times when we were still friends"
dotty told keisha making her nod.

july 4th 2023
yonkers, new york
11:45 pm
PAST TENSE!

it was forth of july and keisha was scared out of her mind she was fully aware of the fact gabby called the police and she had to lay low.

"no dotty this isn't a good idea bruh" keisha shook her head making dotty sigh "look i know your scared but we already did notti dirt and we haven't got caught all we gotta do is do the same to eva and we can forget about this shit we can act like this never happened" dotty told keisha who sighed nodding giving in.

"fine" keisha shrugged putting her mask and suit on "come on i see them" dotty stuffed the gun in his waist band seeing notti's hand on eva's waist making dotty furious.

that was supposed to be his girlfriend.

dotty pulled the gun out making notti look at him pushing eva and he started shooting hitting notti "shit! i hit notti!" dotty told keisha making her scream "no! it wasn't supposed to be him" she took her mask off watching eva touch notti as he lost consciousness.

eva looked back with tears in her eyes making eye contact with keisha "come on!" dotty yelled seeing people recording running off with keisha.

they ran a little more further until they were a completely different neighborhood "we're screwed!" dotty yelled making keisha jump "why did you take your mask off? why did you walk close to the scene?" dotty stressed asking keisha who mugged him.

"you wasn't supposed to shoot him! you were supposed to shoot that bitch!" keisha yelled at dotty "you so stupid! we're so screwed there
literal evidence there's literal people recording!" dotty yelled feeling himself get hot.

"we're screwed!" dotty fell to his knees.

july 8th 2023
yonkers, new york
11:45 pm
present time

"i filled a restraining order against them were all safe now, they can't come in contact with me, ethan, david and everyone including evangeline and her family" gabby spoke on the phone with melz gabby hasn't heard from eva ever since the day at the police station she hopped the girl was doing okay since this took a huge tole on her.

notti was coming back home from the hospital today "ma! imma go pickup notti" dd told his mother making her nod dd walked out the house making his way to the hospital that was thankfully walking distance.

dd walked inside the hospital sliding his busting card on the front desk making the lady nod as he made his way to the elevator pressing the 4th floor.

the elevator doors opened making his way to notti's room seeing him with a arms cast that was in a sling so his whole entire arm could rest on it but notti gained his balanced to walk he was perfectly fine it washed arm.

"wassup bro" dd side hugged notti "you good to walk?" dd asked making notti nod "yea it's just my arm man" notti winced at the pain as he slipped his crocs on that his mom brought him yesterday from home.

"hows eva?" notti asked walking out the room as dd held on to his shoulder "haven't heard from her in a minute not gonna lie call or text her when we get home" dd told notti making him nod.

"you know who did it?" notti asked "yea" dd gulped "who?" notti furrowed his eyebrows "dotty and keisha" dd huffed making notti mug the air "so dotty tried to shoot eva?" notti asked dd who nodded.

"and him and keisha smashed our cars" dd told notti who felt himself become furious "i want them to pay it back since i can't beat they ass due to this arm cast" notti mugged making dd laugh "they are paying and we also have a restraining order against them so does eva and her family" notti spoke knowing notti would've asked that.

"okay" he sighed in relief happy that he didn't have to deal with keisha or dotty again.

i hope you guys have been reading carefully

haven't heard from eva in a few days?

thoughts and predictions??

bye love birds 💋💕