016

may 2nd 2023yonkers, new york 9:45 am

may 2nd 2023
yonkers, new york
9:45 am

"ethan! great work today son" mr. larry told notti making him smile "thank you sir" notti spoke "i want to level you up your graduating next year" mr. larry told notti making his eyes widen "what?! omggg! that's great" notti spoke so confused.

if notti went by original time he genuinely had three years left.

"yup i want you to come back tomorrow so we can settle everything and so you can take you new pictures" mr. larry informed notti making him nod "okay i will be here tomorrow sir" notti smiled walking out of his classroom holding onto his elite backpack.

notti felt like there were eyes on him the boy looked around his surroundings seeing no one shrugging checking out walking out of the school building making his way to his car.

melz was picking both kia and amiri up for a playdate and melz was bringing kia back to eva's house afterwards so notti had a lot of time on his hands.

notti checked eva's location seeing she was at the icecream shop remembering her saying she had to work today.

notti called eva making her answer on the first ring "heyy bebe" eva spoke making notti roll his eyes "stop calling me that shit eva you got me acting soft around here" notti placed his backpack down on the leg room of the passengers seat.

"no, and you still feel sick?" eva asked her boyfriend seeing him starting his car because he propped his phone up on his phone holder that was attached to the radio "no not at all i slept good" notti spoke truthfully making eva smile.

"that's good i told you all you need to do is cleanse" eva laughed "yea you were right beautiful" notti spoke making her smile "i know i know but imma call you later i see a whole line of old people coming in and there hard to tend" eva told notti who nodded the two said there goodbyes before they both hung up.

notti decided to go back home for a little because he needed to pick up more necessities to drop off at eva's house but he also needed to leave his car there because jstar is supposed to do a oil change on his car.

notti made his way towards his house seeing all the lights were on meaning everyone was home potentially guest were over as well.

notti felt weird he felt as if someone was watching him but he probably just missed his girlfriend.

notti opened the door with his keys seeing dd and his mom eating as melz cleaned "hey ma, hey guys" notti gave everyone a soft smile making them look at his hair because it wasn't did like that a few days ago.