008

april 5th 2023yonkers, new york9:30 am

april 5th 2023
yonkers, new york
9:30 am

"notti let me sleep bruh" eva whined because notti kept shaking her around "i want head" notti whispered in her ear making her freeze "im just playing beautiful but one day you finna give it to me again" notti mumbled as he had his hand on her lower stomach since she had period cramps.

"i want food" eva spoke "my mom cooking since your here" notti laughed "really? who's home right now?" eva asked notti "no one but us dd at the studio jay is with dd im pretty sure jstar never here he got a family and melz at work" notti told eva making her nod.

"come on let's go brush our teeth" notti removed his hand making her frown "you good?" he asked her "yea im fine" eva lied grabbing her toothbrush adding toothpaste brushing her teeth.

"you need to get out i needa use the bathroom" eva laughed making notti nod going into another bathroom instead.

eva finished using the bathroom grabbing her spray bottle spraying her hair and combing it out.

notti just tied his hair into a ponytail the two went down stairs seeing gabby playing eggs, bacon and bread making eva internally smile.

"hi eva!" gabby hugged eva making notti mug his mom "i only made food for you guys cause i have to go but eva why don't you come to florida with us?" gabby offered making eva think as she chewed "when?" eva asked "we're leaving next weekend and i can pay for your ticket" gabby looked at eva "yea i can go" eva smiled picking up more food.

"okay well i have to go but eva you look gorgeous it was nice to see you mi amor" gabby hugged her again kissing her forehead than giving notti a hug walking out.

"she's so nice" eva chuckled making notti roll his eyes "she only likes you" notti looked up eating "are you jealou- no" notti got up because he finished his plate "yes you are aww your actually so cute when you turn red" eva got up squishing his cheeks making him playfully roll his eyes "gimme a hug" eva laughed making notti hug her.

"have a baby by me baby be a millionaire" eva sang grinding making not side eye her "what is up with you and twerking" notti laughed grabbing her legs lifting her up running up the stairs.

"i don't know it's fun" eva responded laughing "yea whatever i don't care anymore" notti rolled his eyes "than why ask?" eva mugged him making him jerk his head back.

"wanna fight?" notti asked in a playful manner making eva nod her head yes "okay than wassup" eva jumped up playfully hitting his head making him grab her body slamming her onto his bed making bust out laughing because he began tickling her.