006

april 3rd 2023yonkers, new york11:30 am

april 3rd 2023
yonkers, new york
11:30 am

ethan 💙

i'm sorry notti but what did i do to you

ethan 💙
im going to you in ten be ready

i'm at work

ethan 💙
i know beautiful

don't call me that you were just being mean 😒

"hello how what can i get you" eva smiled looking up from her phone  "oreos and cream" the lady said making "any toppings?" eva asked "whipped cream" she asked sweetly making eva nod spraying some whipped cream on top of her ice cream "okay 5.50" eva told her and the girl gave eva her card allowing her to swipe it.

eva gave the lady back her card sitting back down on her chair hearing the bell ring standing back up "what can i get you?" eva asked looking up see notti making her gasp because she didn't expect him to be here so quickly.

"ion want nun beautiful" notti looked her up and down making her smile, laughing "im sorr- stop talking you don't even know what your saying sorry for" notti cut her off making her nod in realization she was saying sorry but she didn't know what for.

"so what's the reason" eva asked seeing him get nervous pointing behind her making her confused "use your words ethan" eva crossed her arms over her chest "okay your ass bro" notti mumbled making eva laugh "what? so you mad my ass fat" eva asked notti "no i'm mad that you was showing it off which is wrong of me and i take accountability" notti told eva she was happy he was getting better at communicating.

"how was i showing it off if i was on you while twerking" eva asked notti who sighed seeing eva was getting upset now "look mamas in the car i saw a instagram reel of someone editing a dumping video and you had boxers on but besides the point i was wrong im sorry" notti apologized.

"ethan i don't think you understand that your the only boy i have ever showed anything to but i don't want to continue this conversation i forgive you" eva spoke making notti frown knowing she didn't actually forgive the boy.

"speak yo chest" notti said "okay fine i feel like you went overboard on me last night you could've just told me how you felt when i asked you ethan" eva said making notti pick the girl up going into the family bathroom because he knew her shift was over.

"i want you to know im sorry eva i over reacted and im sorry and im willing to change fa you" notti spoke making eva nod playing with her hair "it's okay ethan im fine now" eva laughed she really did love this boy.

"what? im ethan again" notti sighed making eva laugh "yes you are" eva rolled her eyes with attitude "you know what i wanna do when you catch an attitude" notti spoke "what" eva took her apron and hat off "kiss you" notti grabbed eva's face kissing all over it skipping over her lips biting her cheek making her giggle.

eva walked out the bathroom grabbing her purse putting her apron and hat in her locker grabbing phone putting it in purse "im ready to go" eva smiled "it's time to pick kia and miri up" eva sticked her tongue out making notti chuckle.

"you don't want food? shocker" notti laughed making her look back "i already ate" she laughed making notti nod.

"how's law going?" eva walked towards the public school that was straight ahead "a little stressful but it's a success i'm in a higher level of my professors class but i'm taking it online as of right now because my schedule to busy" notti told eva making her nod "how's school going?" notti asked eva "it's okay my gpa went down a little" eva scratched her head "what is it now" notti asked her "it's was a 4.0 but now it's a 3.8" eva told notti shocking him "damn that's good as hell i couldn't maintain no shit like that im proud of you" notti told eva very sincerely.

they got to the gate seeing a whole bunch of kids everywhere "tio!" amiri ran to notti as kia ran to eva "nana i got to make slime today!" kia told eva making eva fake gasp "really?" eva smiled making kia nod.

"okay imma buy a uber home" eva told notti making nod hugging the girl than hugging kia goodbye as well "come on amiri" notti took his hand making his way out the gate as eva waited for her uber she just ordered.

short chapter

next one finna be super long i promise 🤞🏾

anyways bye bye love birds 💕.