025

september 5th 2023yonkers, new york1:00 pm

september 5th 2023
yonkers, new york
1:00 pm

eva sat patiently outside of the doctors office waiting for notti to come eva turned her head seeing her boyfriend checking in walking by her sitting next to her not saying a word.

"eva!" riri spoke making eva get up as notti followed her "are you guys excited to find out the gender of your baby?" riri asked the two who nodded "wait what do you guys want?" riri opened the room door as the two walked in behind her.

"honestly a boy" eva sat at her usual spot where she got examined  "i want a girl" notti spoke making riri nod "well it's one of you guys lucky day" riri slipped some gloves on grabbing the gel spreading it all over eva's belly as notti watched silently.

"do you guys prefer me tell you or give you guys a letter withe the gender of the baby?" riri asked knowing she could do either or "letter" eva and notti spoke in unison "okay" riri nodded laughing.

"look at how healthy they are" riri spoke not trying to slip up and accidentally say the gender "your doing a good job eva" riri nodded wiping the gel off "do you feel any pain any kicking?" riri asked taking her gloves off throwing it out.

"no but i do have a lot of back pain but besides that no" eva told riri "it's just the baby growing and getting heavier for you to carry" riri told eva making her nod "ethan any thing from you?" riri asked "nah not really i just want to know the gender" notti spoke making riri laugh.

"okay well the gender is in this little paper" riri handed them the letter "okay bye riri" eva hugged the girl as notti waved walking out with eva seeing she wasn't saying a word walking out the building feeling the hot weather outside.

"lemme give you a ride" notti told eva "nah im good imma just walk my house right around the corner and its good exercise" eva told notti making him sigh "come on eva it's hot as fuck and you know how i feel bout u walking alone" he spoke "fine" she finally agreed making him internally smile he knew how to break her.

they got into the car turning the ac on "before we open the letter i wanna fixed this" notti started the car looking at eva who nodded putting the card in her purse "why you blocked me?" notti asked her "cause you hit a never only my mama could" eva spoke truthfully making him chuckle but she was being so deadass.

"beautiful i tried to text you saying imma stop all this street shit cause you right i gotta baby coming soon and he or she more important than all this gang shit" notti rubbed her stomach that got huge over the last month "good" eva shrugged not caring.

"speak to me beautiful" notti stopped the car since they made it infront of eva's house "okay fine i think that your safety gets put at risk when you decide to do shit like that ethan let me ask you something do you want any child not even your child but anyone like amiri to just open you bag and see all that shit i don't mind the fact that you have them just not around me because i know some people who have obsession with guns or loves collecting them but they don't have them for the wrong reasons" eva spoke to him.

"eva and im telling imma leave all that shit behind me somebody asked me for a favor and i accepted im sorry" notti spoke to the girl truthfully "okay but before i forgive you pinky promise" eva held her pinky out making notti and her interlock there pinky's together kissing it.

"okay i forgive you" she nodded making him smile "open the card now" he spoke making her sigh "im scared" eva told him "me to" notti told the girl "okay here goes nothing" eva opened it reading the letter making her gasp.

"what?" he snatched the card making him shout "yes!" he jumped up and down "it's a girl!" eva and notti shouted in unison "i know what we finna name her bruh" notti spoke "damn already?" eva laughed "hell yea" notti kissed eva as the girl folded in his arms.

"imma have a neice!" kayla shouted making eva laugh nodding "yes you are" eva got up from her bed "you and ethan on speaking terms again?" kayla asked eva "yes i think so he kissed me" eva got her uniform on for the first day at college.

it was the next day and eva's stomach wasn't to big and she could cover it with her uniform sweater but she definitely did look very thick.

"i look fat" eva frowned making kayla sigh "girl no you don't! you look thick and ya ass fatter" kayla told her truthfully making her smile grabbing her sprayground backpack because she didn't want to wear her purse her back already hurt.

"wait you and notti go to the same school?" kayla ask eva "no but it's in the same building he goes to the law one and im going to the business one plus im a freshman and he's a senior since he's advanced and we got the same hours so i should be seeing him" eva comb her red lace front getting ready to do her edges.

"you look cute" kayla spoke truthfully making eva smile hugging her "thank you pookie" eva finished her edges putting her edge brush down "where's my phone?" eva rushed seeing her uber outside grabbing her coconut passion perfume from victoria secret spraying it on her self running out her room and then out the house getting in her uber.

"evangeline?" the man spoke making eva nod "yes" eva nodded.

"beautiful" notti whispered shouted across the hall making eva jump "your on the wrong floor" eva said with her bathroom pass in her hand "i know" he nodded pecking her lips three times "you good?" he rubbed her stomach "i'm fine" she said playing with her hair.

"i'm naming her" notti smiled making her eyes widen genuinely shocked "really? what's her name then" eva asked walking to the water fountain to fill up her poland springs water
bottle "essence" he looked at her side profile.

"essence? why" she asked sipping her water putting the cap on "because it means nature and aura and it remind me of you and i want her middle name be beautiful" notti spoke making eva's heart swole.

she loved this boy so much but he was to toxic.

"essence beautiful reyes" notti looked eva in the eye.

WHOS READY FOR BABY ESSENCE?

ya finna hate me for what's about to happen

bye love birds 💋💕