014

april 23rd 2023queens, new york3:00 pm

april 23rd 2023
queens, new york
3:00 pm

"happy birthday mamas imma take you out to eat beautiful" notti told eva "what? where?" eva asked excited it was only three in the afternoon and she had to pick kia in half an hour.

"hold on handsome a random number keeps on calling me" eva hung up answering "hell- nana pick me up i don't want to be here this teacher keeps yelling at me" kia cried hysterically making eva furrow her eyebrows in panic because she saw kia as if she was her own child.

"she being mean to me nana she say mean things i want to leave please nana" kia cried making eva confused "baby im coming but what happen you need to talk to me" eva ran out of her job making her way to the public school.

"she said i don't need to be part of the pizza party which made me sad but then miri gave me a slice and she hit the pizza out my hand nana and then she put me in the naughty corner and i started to cry now im in the bathroom hiding" kia whispered "wait what? she hit you?" eva walked into the school building.

"no but she grabbed my arm and pushed me into the naughty corner so i left to the bathroom" kia spoke making eva sigh walking towards the main office "go back to class baby and get your stuff im
here" eva coughed making kia nod hanging up.

"hi im here to pick up kiana perez" eva looked at the lady making her nod "here's a early slip sign your name" the young girl at the desk told eva nodding sighing her name on the slip.

eva walked to kia's classroom seeing kia with her backpack "what teacher?" eva asked "ha" kia pointed seeing the teacher walk out of the teacher work room.

"hello, im trying to come about this very respectfully but why are you laying your hands on my child" eva looked at ms.taylor with the most fakest smile "your child has a talking back problem like for an example i asked her to put the play doh away because she was creating a mess and she said 'well everyone gets to play and not me'" ms.taylor mocked kia's voice making her frown.

"because from what im hearing your only picking on her and until you give me a valid reason i want to have a meeting here" eva looked at ms.taylor now with a mug on her face "picking on her? she doesn't listen! she needs discipline and if she doesn't get it at home then she'll get it her- but nana i don't do anything! i be nice like you say" kia frowned making eva push kia behind her
legs.

"hold on who are you to say anything? your a fucking teacher so stay in your place how dare you hit a pizza out of her hands and isnt it weird it's only her? i will go in that classroom and ask if kiana has ever been rude to anyone because she was raised way better than how your describing her" eva looked at ms. taylor who chuckled.