019

july 5th 2023yonkers, new york6:15 am

july 5th 2023
yonkers, new york
6:15 am

"nana!" erica yelled seeing eva who was sitting in the waiting room all by herself she's been there for ours eva looked up seeing erica, gabby,kayla and dd "eva are you okay?" kay asked eva who's eye bags were terrible.

the girl got no sleep since notti got shot.

"yea im fine" eva lied scratching her neck "your going home eva you can come back later once you shower and get rest" erica told her daughter who shook her head no "eva just go we already contacted the police" gabby looked at the girl with a big frown on her face.

"ma someone recorded it" dd spoke showing gabby the video "what?" gabby grabbed dd's phone "send it to the police that's evidence" erica told them making gabby nod calling her agent.

"okay ethan is awake he only wants two visitors" doctor ana spoke "eva and kayla go" dd suggested
making the girls nod "ethan you good?" kayla asked as eva just stared at the boy who was in pain.

"yea they were able to take the gunshot out since it wasn't to deep so now my shoulder has a very strong pain" notti told kayla shifting his eyes to eva "imma leave you guys alone eva imma wait outside" kayla walked out making eva nod "mama go home im fine" notti assured her "no your not ethan and yesterday peo-ple were re-cording i was so sc-ared" eva stuttered making notti sigh.

"see this is what im saying you need rest your stuttering beautiful" notti tried to sit up making eva tear up coming closer to the boy "do you know when your getting released?" she asked sitting on the chair that was next to his bed "in a few days" he nodded making her close her eyes.

"okay i'll be back later" she got up pecking his lips "bye bebe" eva spoke making notti grab her arm "you actually look real life sick i need you to eat shower and change beautiful" notti told eva.

yea he was right she also felt sick.

"do you know how much i threw up here?" eva chuckled making notti laugh "damn im sorry" notti told his girlfriend "it's fine i was just going crazy at the moment" eva rubbed the boys hair.

kayla was outside of the room but she could still hear she felt so bad for eva but something wasn't right she didn't know what.

the fact eva threw up or the fact that there were two suspects on the loose she knew this whole thing had to be a.

set up.