012

april 15th 2023yonkers, new york7:30 am

april 15th 2023
yonkers, new york
7:30 am

"kayla take kia to school!" eva shouted putting on her school uniform since she had in person today eva started slicking her hair back in a bun doing her edges "i can't!" kayla yelled "i can't either!" eva yelled adding lotion to her face along with lip gloss grabbing her black purse putting her charger her wallet her keys and her yeezy slides.

eva grabbed her white air forces slipping them on her feet "okay i look cute" eva said grabbing her airpods that she almost forgot putting them in her bag.

"please take kia kayla" eva begged making kayla sigh "in getting someone else to take her" kayla told eva "who?" eva asked "don't worry about it go to work i know you have a busy day today" kayla waved eva off.

"yes i do i have to do two peoples hair today i have to apply to college today and i also have to go to this bum ass one hour shift than i gotta go to school in two hours" eva rolled her eyes grabbing a water bottle and two fruit roll ups stuffing it in her bag.

eva grabbed her perfume spraying it all over her putting it in her bag "okay bye kay kay thank you so much" eva kissed her cheek running out the door since the bus was two minutes away.

eva made it to the bus stop on time checking her mta app seeing that the bus was now 30 seconds away making her smile.

the bus approached the stop allowing eva to use her student mta pass that's she got for free every year that she was thankful for because she hated paying for metro cards.

eva scrolled on instagram liking peoples pictures coming across notti's new post with the caption of 'blessed mess' "he's so fine bro" eva whined scrolling not liking the pictures.

eva got off on her stop walking towards the icecream shop opening the door seeing her co worker mya "hey eva! are you wearing your school uniform?" mya asked laughing "hell yea girl i have places to be" eva said going to her locker opening it putting on her apron and hat.

"its so early in the morning i know there is going to be no customers" eva sighed knowing this shift was a waste of time "girl i just came for the money you already know the vibes" mya laughed making eva smile.

"im only here for an hour cause i have to go to school" eva told miya making her nod "your really a youngin what are you a senior?" mya asked eva who nodded her head yes.

"oh okay" mya nodded "yea i know im young but im turnt and making money plus i graduated in two months" eva shrugged making mya nod switching out the ice turning the freezer on so the icecream stays frozen.