Office Hours

Requested

Requested

Featuring Cench only

Trigger warning: sexual content

Y/N's leg shook as the Professor passed out their exams. It had been a few weeks since their latest test in accounting and she was struggling. The homework was easy and the lectures were okay but the tests were a beast.

She smiled when the test paper landed face down in front of her. She closed her eyes for a second saying a quick prayer before turning over the white pages. Her smile dropped when she saw the red ink.

54% that was her test grade. She needed at least a 70 to pass the class. Her perfect grades were slipping. Y/N tried to ignore the buzzing in her ear.

"Many of you failed the exam. You still have time to withdraw from this class before final exams in a few weeks. I encourage all of you who want to pass to work harder. Please use the school's tutoring resources or you can see my TA."

Oakley stood up in front of the class clearing his throat, "My office hours are on the syllabus or you can email me."

Y/N was on a mission to pass this class. She was in her last semester and she was not going to repeat a course over a dumb class. After studying for a few days she made her way to Oakley's office hours.

As a teacher's assistant, his job was to assist. And he was easier to look at than her old professor. She knocked on the door before opening it. She peered inside seeing Oakley at his desk. He smiled when he saw her, "Y/N, right?"

She stepped inside the office and closed the door, "Yeah that's me. I was here for some help for the next exam."

"Do you still have your last paper exam?" He asked searching her bare face.

Y/N nodded handing him her failing paper. Oakley took a look through the test running his slender fingers down the edges of the paper.

"I mean yes you're failing but you're not struggling." He finally said.

"Huh?"

Oakley pointed to her written answers, "You know the techniques but you miss points when you don't follow through with the concepts."

Y/N hummed looking at the paper, "Okay..."

...

A few hours later, Y/N was busy doing the practice problems Oakley had place in front of her. She was the only one who came to the office hours.

It was just the two of them. Alone. During their session, Y/N had seemed to allow Oakley to open up to her.

"So you do music and are in college? That's crazy." Y/N spoke passing her paper to him.

He looked over her work smiling as he checked it, "Yeah. Gotta get this degree still."

Y/N peered over his shoulder as he continued to check her work, "Were you always good at math?"

He shrugged, "Numbers just came easy."

Y/N giggled, "I wish I could say that."

Oakley finished checking her papers, "Now you can. Good work on this. I think you'll be more than prepared for the test."

Y/N smiled brightly still peering over his shoulder. Oakley watched as her eyes widened at the problems. He felt his heart flutter as he stared at her.

"What?" She asked turning her head to face him.

Oakley shook his head, "Nothing, you're just really pretty."

Y/N felt her breath hitch in her throat when he leaned over and kissed her. She kissed him back allowing him to push her on top of the desk.

His warm hands peeled her jacket off embracing her curves. She moaned when he kissed her neck lightly biting her tender skin.

He was already hard for her as he pulled down her pants. "Fuck."

Y/N tugged at his belt loop, "What if somebody sees?"

He smiled, "They won't. Now lean back."

Y/N did as she was told. Her legs clinged to his waist as he thrusted into her. She bit her lip trying to silence her moans.

...

Y/N pulled on her jacket as Oakley and her got dressed. "I cannot believe I just did that."

Oakley chuckled, "It's not like we got caught."

"You're supposed to be helping me not helping me."

Oakley kissed her cheek, "I'm happy to do both."

"See you in class Oakley."

"Indeed."

Authors Note:
Here's your requested imagine, hope you like it.

Vote and comment.

Ignore mistakes I wrote this on my phone!