CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17

"Hi Mariana, I'm going to be your therapist for the rest of the school year."

Well shit

...
To sum up the past 24 hours, I've basically experienced all the emotions a human could possibly experience.

After i was satisfied with his punishment, he got back to his feet. I stayed in his chair and watched his every move. He seemed to be slightly drowsy, which made me confused and worried. His punishment lasted less than an hour, which shouldn'tt have made his body this unstable.

He made his way towards me. His eyes looked dazed and foggy, which made me frown. I dont t think he even knows he's walking towards me .

As he finally reaches me, he drops to his knees once again.

Uhhh??.

He placed himself in between my legs, stuffing his face in my crotch. uh, okay, then nothing weird is happening over here. It's just a normal day with the harry chubacas.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!???

He rubbed his head against my thigh. Why's he acting like a loved deprived puppy?

I unconsciously brought my hand up to his hair and gently petted him. Okay how in the fuckidy fuck am i willingly doing this. Damn i never knew i could turn to the dark side this quickly.

The door to the office abrutly opened. Making me pull my hand away from Xanders head. I looked up with wide eyes towards the intruder.

"Heyyy there Greyson, haha, um so its not what it looks like"

Xander still was deep in his weird trans because he didnt move an inch from his spot. Fuck now hes gonna curse out my exsistance and blame this whole shit show on me. Greattt.

Greyson weirdly just smiled a soft genuine smile.

"I think i found what' s wrong" he says softly but seriously.

Yes please do tell what is wrong with this beast

"So the reason Luka is acting so dependant and needy towards you"

Ok so not Xander. Xander is acting just perfectly normal.

"His omega has imprinted on you. So the reason hes acting that way is because the mating seasons are close by and his wolf has accepted you as his alpha for it."

I nod my head slowly

Now what in the fuck does that mean.

I looked blankly at the wall before a solution came to mind. I whipped my head back towards Greyson with a look of determination.

"There any good therapists around here?"

Now that is something i never thought would come out of my mouth

...

"Can you try and explain to me how that makes you feel?" the decently nice therapist lady asks.

"I feel like the stuffed turkey on thanksgiving" i said blankly

That seemed to take her by surprised. She wrote something down in her notes. LIKE WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU WRITE DOWN AFTER A COMMENT LIKE THAT??

"Can you please elaborate on that?" she asked seriously

Nothing to elaborate on buddy. Shes really tryna dig some big meaning out of this turkeys ass.

"Leave the turkeys ass outta this, lady" i said annoyed while rolling my eyes.