CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

"Hi sweetheart" I say gently looking down at the boy

He bit his lip softy looking down at his feet

"H-hi" he looked back up, locking eyes with my own.

I approached him slowly, now being only a foot away.

I really wanted to bring up what had happened the other night, with him coming to sleep in my bed. I knew that mustve been one of the causes of him trying to ignore me these past few days. 

I bit my lip stopping me from starting a conversation that would probably end for the worst, with him ignoring me more and me being probably more confused.

"Xander seems better now" I force out instead

Lukas eyes widened, a glint of relief and happiness now overcoming his nervousness

"Xandy is okay?" he asks in a cute quiet tone

Wait did he just call big scary Xander, Xandy. Omg that is way to fucking cute and maybe a tad bit funny. Ill def be using that nickname now, hes gonna be sooo pissed off...perfect!

"Yes your little Xandy Poo is all fine and dandy" I tell him sweetly adding a bit of sarcasm, I turned around to face Xander, locking eyes with him.

I could see Xander had taken back control because he was now glaring at me. Guess he likes my new nickname.

I smirked, sending him a wink that made a slight blush rise on his glaring face. He started walking my way in furious strides.

Greyson was yelling at Xander to come back to finish their conversation, but Xander ignored him, and made his way infront of me. His hands balled up in fists ready to commit murder.

My murder

Ok guess no pet names for him either, damn what a sentimental bitch

Xander was about to say something, probably something snarky and rude, but he didnt have time because Luka came out of hiding and dashed to give Xander a big fat hug, awww.

Xander first looked shock, the relieved after seeing it was Luka who had attacked him

"Hey there baby" Xander says softly, brushing aside a strand of hair that had fallen across Lukas's face.

Is Theo in control right now?? Cause ain't no way that big alpha, small dick energy beast is talking gently and sweetly to someone. Nope nope, I don't believe this fake bullshit.

I looked at Xanders face, seeing all that pent up anger from a second ago vanish to a calm and adoration filled face.

Guess we got another case of bipolar. Damn I should be a psychologist at this point.

While Xander was reassuring Luka that he was fine, Greyson made his way by my side.

"It's cute right" he say, nodding his head towards Xander

Xander was kissing Lukas cheek constantly, a way to further reassure Luka, making Luka giggle

Xander was acting so..so.. cute

"More like deranging" I finally answer back, trying to hide how I actually felt after seeing this cute side of Xander.

Xander looked my way, locking eyes with mine, he mustve seen something in my gaze because he quickly looked away.

He looked down at Luka, bringing him in a tight hug, circling Luka with his big biceps and burying his head in Lukas neck.

"Says the one that made me sleep on the ground" Xander grumbles annoyed