Chapter 27-What the Fuck is a 'Lit'?

A/N: K so I have a few things I need to say. One, this is the last chapter I left off on, now I have to write new ones from scratch. If you're an old reader, the next chapters will be completely new ones. Two, updates may not be daily anymore because of the above reason. And three, this chapter is twice as long than they usually are so enjoy :))

His presence left me slack-jawed.

Where did he come from? How did he know I was here? Why isn't he at the castle? Who's in charge right now?

But I cannot deny that I'm extraordinarily happy. Even as we speak, a cheek-to-cheek smile refuses to leave my face. And when he grins at me breathlessly, I can tell he feels the same way.

"I sensed you when you were near the castle. I couldn't bare the thought of you being so close to me but not with me so I dropped everything. I put Joseph in charge temporarily and set out to find you. I'm so glad I did." Daniel explains, trailing a finger down my cheek. I close my eyes in bliss.

He places his hands on my waist and lifts me up, only to sit me down on his lap. I move my legs around so that I'm straddling him comfortably, slipping my arms around his neck.

I press my forehead against his, completely aware of his plump, pink lips just a few centimeters away.

"And you left before I could answer." He says, his eyes piercing my own with heavy emotion. I nearly combust under his gaze.

Shit, I thought he forgot about that.

"And what is your answer, hm?" I mutter, distracting myself by drawing hearts the nape of his neck with my thumb.

He scoffs. "Isn't it obvious? I love you too."

My heart soars at his proclamation. I press my lips to his, kissing him with as much passion I could muster. He pushes back with just as much fire as I.

My body heats up in a blazed glory. His hands tighten around my waist as he struggles to control his desires. His lips continue to assault mine as he fights for dominance.

I thread my hands through his smooth hair, softly pulling on the strands. He growls playfully, before smiling in the kiss.

"Don't hold back, give in." I whisper as I turn my head, teasingly biting his earlobe. He peppers kisses on my neck, occasionally tugging at my skin between his teeth.

A surge of electricity runs through my veins as his fangs scrape my skin. I stop teasing him momentarily, sighing in pleasure as it fills me up. It leaves me with an undying need, a need only he can fill.

His hands slide down my body, ending up on my bottom. He squeezes it, causing me to moan out loud.

"Who says I'm holding back?" He replies, his gold eyes shining in the dark abyss.

A cheeky smile blooms on my face as I tear off his shirt, discarding the unnecessary piece of clothing. His eyebrows raise in amusement.

I lift his head up with my thumb, exposing his bare neck. I press my lips on his Adam's apple, sucking on it gently. I can hear his heart thrum under my touch, pounding harder and harder as his erection grows.