Chapter 3-Just A Stupid Paper

~The Next Morning~

Unsuprisingly, I woke up with a huge headache. Fantastic, I thought. I changed into sweats and a tanktop, and walked clumsily down the stairs with sunglasses on. You know in the morning when it’s not sunny outside, but it’s just bright enough to piss you off? Ya, that’s how it was. Why does it have to have that little strip of sunlight and all clouds?? It’s annoying! And that strip of sunlight is in my face!

“Rise and shine! Finally!” Noah said. He doesn’t drink, so he doesn’t have a hangover.

“Hey, shut up!” I replied. I walked to the cabinet and pulled out advil, then drank a glass of water. Then I made toast for breakfast and took another nap. When I woke up it was about 2:00pm. I got off my bed slowly and went to take a shower.

When I was done, I walked to my closet in a towel to get an outfit out. I decided on some blue skinny jeans and a white tanktop. I threw a black coat on over it and walked to my mirror then threw up my hair into a messy bun.  My headache was starting to fade away finally. I went to pick up my outfit from last night and got my phone out of the pocket. As I pulled it out, there was a little piece of paper stuck to the back of it. I opened it, and it read: Andy(the ‘asshole’) 895-204-3618. Call me, babe. That’s a good nickname. But as for the second part, thats definitely not happening.

“What isn’t?” asked Molly, who suddenly appeared in my doorway. And I’ve done it again. I need to work on keeping my thoughts in my head, and out of my mouth.

“Oh, nothing.” I replied softly.

“Mmmhhhm... so what’s in your hand exactly?” She questioned walking towards me.

“A stupid piece of paper, from an even stupider guy.” I said. It was a quick-dancing-night, not a let’s-be-friends sort of thing. I threw the crinkled paper on my desk.

“Well let’s have a look, shall we?” Molly walked over to my desk and uncrumpled the paper quickly, and then read the small note. Her eyes widened. “EEEEEEPPP!!!! Is this the guy from last night? Noah showed me a picture of you guys together! You have to call him, cause he is FINE!”

I facepalmed myself and then took a deep breath. “Can we not talk about this?”

“Um... No. We are definitely talking about this!” she exclaimed.

“Fine. Last night, he was a hot guy checking me out. I pulled him into a dance. He was being pervy, then I found you and all of us left.”

“Then how do you have Mr. Hot Guy’s number?” she asked excitedly.

“He slipped it into my pocket as we danced.” She won’t remember anything, so she won’t know I’m not telling the truth about what exactly happened.

“Hmmm...that’s interesting.” she mumbled, as she started walking out of my room with my piece of paper.

“Hey, wait! You have my paper!” I shouted. She slowly walked back and looked up with both hands behind her back.

“Your paper? Hm.. it almost sounds like it means something to you. It does, doesn’t it! Omg you like him!” she said.

“No, but I do plan on dancing! And-” I got cut off by the sound of a phone picking up. “Hello? Who is this?” it asked. It was coming from Molly’s phone, which was on speaker. So that’s why she had walked away with it.

_____ Note from the author: next update will take a couple of days... thanks for reading! Comment and vote please!