Chapter 8-Game On

No I’m just kidding. I didn’t headbutt him. I’ve learned from experience that when  you do that, it hurts like a bitch! And with a head as big as his, it would probably earn me brain damage.

Instead, I did the cliche thing. I stared right into his light grey eyes, I put my hand on his stomach and I slowly leaned towards him. I gave him a light kiss first, right next to his mouth, then paused, and looked into his eyes again. They really were beautiful. I gave him small light kisses until I was at the center of his mouth. He moaned, and leaned in more. I pulled him into a sitting position by his shirt and kissed him harder. I let go of the keys momentarily, to let his guard down, which worked. I grabbed his shirt with both hands, and then he let go of the keys, too. I removed my hands and wrapped one arm around his neck pulling him closer. He took over, and kissed me hard. I waited a few seconds, when we needed air. Then we started all over again. Thats when I grabbed the keys, quietly.

The next time we needed air I told him I’d be right back, seductively. He totally bought it, so I fixed my hair quickly, and ran to the car, before he realized I wasn’t coming back. I feel kind of bad, knowing he thought it was real, but at the same time, I warned him that nothing was going to happen between us.

I drove to school, but I was late, so I stayed in the commons and worked on my essay until the end of class, when I collected my work. Then, I headed to work.

I work at the campus bar. One of my friends’ older brother owned it, and they needed help, so I ended up being that help. I put my nametag on, and began working.

About an hour later, Molly came in. She looked straight at me, and stormed over. “What the hell happened this morning with you and Andy?” she asked. “He was pissed earlier, and Mr. Blake noticed. He wanted to know what’s up with him. I had no idea what to say, thanks to you.”

“Sorry, and I just sort of put him in his place.” I whispered because I didn’t want everyone knowing my business.

“Well, no matter. He said ‘Game On.’ Whatever that means.” she said, and just walked out. Game on, then. I thought. I used to be the heartbreaker, so I will be the one to win this. Whatever it takes to get it through his head that I’m not going to be another whore on his fuck list, I’ll do it.

________Note From Me: Sorry it's short. Comment, vote, and all that fun stuff, Thanks for reading =)