Chapter 21-Funny Little Ideas

Walking into the crowded house it reeked of beer. Andy was leading me to get a drink.  There was a keg stand in the living room and beer pong in the kitchen. Oh, the joys of college. And they were playing crappy music again. Oh well, time to get my drinks and have some fun.

“By the way, if anyone asks, Love, you’re my date. It’s an invite only party, so you need to say that.” Andy says as I take my first drink.

I just shrugged and said whatever. I mean it’s not like I know or hang out with anyone there, right? “Okay, but I’m still going to dance with whoever if I can’t find you.” He agreed.

About half an hour later, Andy found some of his friends and I was watching the DJ like a hawk, waiting for him to pause to get a drink. Where I could talk him into putting in a CD just like last time. Thankfully, there was a different DJ tonight. Just a little while later, he put on another song and left the stand in search of the bar. I sat next to an empty stool and waited. Someone sat next to me, so I turned and prepared to start my conversation. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the DJ. It was a drunken idiot. I mean, most drunk people are idiots, but this one obviously can’t handle his liquor. He was all but falling off of his stool. And it just so happened he was Carter.

“W-w-want to dance, honey?” he slurred.

“No.” I gave a short reply. He looked confused really quickly, so I took that chance and grabbed my drink and started walking. It was a clean escape for me! Or so I thought. I headed to the bathroom because I had to pee. Like, really really bad. So I did quickly, but as I was walking out, somebody tried walking in, and I stumbled and fell backwards. He got up faster than I did, and scooted close then began kissing me. Eew he smells like someone just threw up on him.I didn’t get a chance to see who it was before I pushed him off.

“Don’t fucking touch me.” I said while grinding my teeth. That bugs me soooo  much!

“Well you can touch me anytime, Neveah. We both know you want to.” he said. Who the hell knows me by name here? I turned around as he got up. It happened to be Carter. I let my temper rule over me.

“Excuse me? We both know that I never did, you little fucker.” he thought that just because I danced with him once in high school, he would tell everyone that we were a ‘thing’ and that we did certain ‘things’. I didn’t honestly care, until he made me out to sound like a whore, after I confronted him. I ended up giving him a bloody lip. It was swollen for a good couple of days, which pretty much cleared up the rumor from high school.

He stumbled over to me and looked me straight in the eye. “Andy can’t fill the needs of a girl like you. And you can’t fill his. Now, be a good little whore, and give me what I want.”

That’s it. I dropped my purse and ended up giving him a good punch to the nose. That’s going to leave a good mark. He grabbed my next throw, so I elbowed him in the ribs with my left. He let go, and gasped for air, so I took the time to grab a vase and knocked him unconcious with a blow to the back of the head. He dropped to his knees. How ironic, I thought before he fell to the floor with a thud.

I quickly opened the door and looked around. Thankfully, we were on the third floor, so no one was out and about. I dragged Carter to the first door I spotted. It looked like a guys room, so I suspected it was his. I dragged him to the wall furthest from me, where he would be hidden by his bed, then I propped him up into a sitting position, so it looked like he just passed out from all the alcohol. Well, except for the cuts and bruises.... I pulled out the cover up powder from my clutch I’d picked up. This is going to hurt like a bitch when he wakes up. And he’ll look like one too. I began putting it on him, which only helped a little bit. Then I decided to have some fun with it, and put a shade of lipstick on him, so anyone that sees him knows a girl kicked his ass. It was no manly throw down, or whatever the guys call it.

I walked out of the room, when someone whistled at me in congratulations. I looked to my left and saw a guy that had just been making out with a girl. “Um... thanks. Don’t go in there, he’s busy now, okay?” I said weirdly. I realized I probably did look like I had a bed head. So, I went to the bathroom, again and picked up the vase pieces then fixed my hair.

As soon as I walked downstairs for another drink, I ran into andy.

“Where have you been, Love?” he questioned. Wow, he didn’t look drunk at all. I mean, I was only a little tipsy so I would know.

“Oh, just around.” I said. He looked at me skeptically.

“Okay, well Cole wants to meet you. He was wondering who you were because he had seen you earlier apparently.” he said.

“Um... I don’t think that funny little idea is a good idea.” I chuckled nervously.

“Do you guys have a history or something?” he laughed.

“Well no, considering I’ve never met the guy.” I said. Andy just gave me a questioning look. “I think he might want to kill me actually, considering I might have sort of just possibly knocked out his brother. Maybe.” I added really quickly. Andy looked stunned for a moment, then burst out in laughter. Which didn’t subside for quite a while. Like, a whole three minutes.

Sorry I haven't updated in weeks! I've had finals and all that fun stuff. Sorry! But thanks for sticking with me:) More updates soon, and they should be more frequent because schools out now. Thanks