Chapter 19-Two Parties, One Day

FRIENDLY REMINDER: It’s a phone call

“Well that was sexy.” It said in an English accent. Ooooh:) Accent!

“Wait- Oh, Andy.” I immediately said ending in a flat voice.

“Why, hello to you too, Love.” he laughed.

“Why’d you call?” I said. “Sorry, that sounded really rude. Um... what’s up?” I tried again. I need to calm down now.

He laughed again and replied “Well, I’m just at the store and was wondering if Molly, Noah and you wanted anything in particular?”

“Um... not that I can think of. Thanks though.” I said

“Okay.. Neveah, is something wrong? You’re being awfully polite.” he said. Wow, and back to Asshole, once again.

“I’m fine thank you very much, Douche Bag  number 2.”

“Well okay. Wait, number two-?” I hung up.

I went back to the kitchen and sat in my stool. You know what I found? Noah eating my sandwich, and my coke was indeed flat. FML. He looked up at me with doe eyes guiltily. “Sorry, I forgot to ask. Do you want me to make you another one?”

I took a deep breath before replying. “No thanks, it’s all good.” Especially after what I just did, getting rid of your girlfriend and all, I added silently. I poured my soda down the sink, and went up to my room to work on some homework.

~~~~~

I had apparently lost track of time, seeing as it was 11pm already. The only reason I noticed was because I walked past the clock on my way to the restroom. I had to pee super bad, but still managed to catch the time.  11:08. The clock ticked on, and I was entranced. Then I shook it off, realizing I would look like an idiot standing in front of a clock, practically doing the potty dance. Right in front of the bathroom.

When I was finished, I had decided to venture to the great downstairs in search of some frozen delicacies called freezer dinners, seeing as I was too lazy to cook. Oh, the joys of a microwave. But, life had better plans. Andy was downstairs making a sandwich. Almost as grand as the one I made, but Noah ate. He was dressed nice. Almost like that night at the party.

“Keep the stuff out, please.” Believe me, I was still pissed off because of my crappy day, but I decided that I’d better not snap at everyone today, or show it, because they will just keep bugging me about what happened.

He didn’t reply and just kept making the sandwich. When, he started putting things away I finally said something. “Hello, I just asked you to keep those out!” I said louder from right behind him. He jumped at the sudden shock. Then, pulled out his earphones. Well that explains it.

He gave me a what-the-fuck look. “Damn woman! No need to yell! The loudest you’re supposed to get it moaning and that’s later!”

“Oh, good one, Asshole. Real charmer, aren’t we?” I said in a flat voice again.

“Actually, I can be quite the charmer, really.” He stated simply. I raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, Andy. Sure you can. When it benefits you.”

“No. I’m actually very polite and all that crap when I want to be. Which happens rarely, but it still happens.”

“Yeah, okay.” I said unconvinced. “Let’s just drop it. There’s been enough bitchiness today, let’s not make it more.” I thought for a moment, then added, “Unless of course you just have a death wish of some sort.”

“Only some days, Love. Only some days.” he chuckles. “Anyway, I heard about that party today. How’d it go?” he asked to make conversation. I just turned my head and looked at him. “Oh.” was all he said. I told him family functions in my family always sucked. He nodded.

“Mine too,” he began “don’t worry.” After my sandwich, I went upstairs and tried to go to sleep.

~~~~~

I must have major sleeping issues or something on random nights. It’d been an hour, and sleep made no sign of appearance anytime soon. I went downstairs to grab some sleeping medicine.

“Can’t sleep?” I heard, and I just about jumped to the moon.

“Shit! You scared me!” I whispered loudly, as it was like half past midnight. You know what he does after that? He laughs. Jackass.

“What are you doing up, anyway?” I questioned.

“Party time. My friends throwing one.”

“Eew. Well don’t let Molly catch you. She gets worried if people come in the house at five in the morning.” I joke.

“It’ll be more like three I think.” He said sarcastically.

“Well, while you do that, I’m going to try and get some more sleep. Again.” I said with an annoyed face.

“Why do that?” he asked. “It seems pointless, because you probably won’t fall asleep anyway.”

“Well, there isn’t much else I can do, unless I’d like to wake up tomorrow AFTERNOON.”

“Why don’t you just come with me? You’ve already been to one shitty party today, at least have a fun one.” he concludes like it’s the simplest explanation in the world.

“I’m not much of a party girl, Andy.” I said. “But thanks for the offer.” I shrugged.

“Oh really? I remember a certain daring girl, pulling me out onto the dancefloor-shitfaced and ready to go. If that’s not a party girl, I don’t know what is.”

“You make me sound like a whore.”

“That wasn’t my intention, to be honest. But hey, if you don’t want to go, I understand. I must admit it would be fun seeing you tipsy again though, Neveah. You’re quite clumsy.”

“Oh, I’m clumsy anyway. How else do you think I got my foot stuck in that trellis? I mean, the wood didn’t just grab my foot.” we both laughed. “But, I’m off to bed, so goodnight, Andy. But I really mean don’t get caught by Molly. She’ll be mad she wasn’t invited.”

“Okay, warning received.” He soluted. He continued shuffling around preparing, and I went to get that sleeping medicine and brought it upstairs. He must be crazy going to a party at half past twelve. I tried sleeping again, to no prevail. That made up my decision.

I ran downstairs and caught Andy as he was getting in his car.

“Hey, is the opportunity still open?” I asked panting and out of breath.

“Um.. sure.” He said a little surprised.

“I’ll be ready in ten minutes.” I ran back inside.

~~ Comment, vote, ect. If someone could make a cover for this, it'd be awesome!