Chapter 13-So Now What?

He was standing there, with just a pair of athletic shorts on. The boy’s got abbs, I’ll admit and-wait, what am I thinking? Shut up Neveah!

“Um.. well thank you?” Andy said unsurely.

“Wha-huh?”

“My abbs.” he said with an amused look on his face. Folks, I’ve done it again! I spoke when things should stay in my mind. This is another thing that happens when I get really tired.

“No. Just forget that.” I said shaking my head from side to side.

“So did you need something, or what’s up?” he asked curiously. I think he was suspicious of me.

“Wel.. um.. To be completely honest, I don’t remember why I came in here. I know it was a good reason, but that’s it.” And that was the truth. I couldn’t remember the point of getting up.

“Well then this might be a bit awkward when you wake up and remember it then, right Love?” His accent is just so-so-so perfect.

“Well, probably.” I said looking around. It’s definitely time to go to bed, I thought. I swear I had just seen a black butterfly flitting around my vision. So, I just started walking out of his room, without another word.

“Neveah?” he asked quietly, so he wouldn’t wake anyone.

I paused and said “Yeah?” while turning around slowly.

“Are you okay? You seem entirely off tonight.” he questioned.

“Hmm? Oh, um yeah, just really tired and stuff I guess.” What was I even doing right now? What was I thinking? He had a sneaky look in his eye. Like he knew something that I didn’t. He had that earlier when he told Noah that we-Oh! That’s what I was doing!

A look of realization must have come over me because he smirked. “That’s what I was going to do! Any, who the hell gave you permission to go and-” I started in an angry tone full of new energy.

“Kiss you earlier?” he finished calmly.

“Um.. yeah.” I said quieter.

“Eh, I just felt like it.” I was right in front of him now, and his eyes were back to a pretty blue. I was basically zeroed in on them.

“Oh that’s really cool, and- Wait a minute!” I realized what I had begun to say. “No! No you can’t just do that! I didn’t tell you that you could! I’m a respectable young women so I’d appreciate if you didn’t just k-” Then he did the unthinkable; he kissed me.

It was a soft kiss, though. Not quite like earlier. Just enough to shut my huge mouth off for a moment. And me, being the sucker I am, was shut right up. I kissed him back slowly, not realizing what I was doing. In case I hadn’t mentioned this enough before, this is why I make sure to get enough sleep. Because then I don’t just give in to stupid things like this. It was a simple kiss. But I had that same icy hot feeling from last time, except this time I was even stupider. Wait, that’s not a word. Oh, whatever.

I wrapped my arm around his neck, and pulled him closer. I kissed him a little harder, then he took over. He put his hands on my hips, and I entangled my other one in his dark hair and the next thing I knew, my back hit the wall. Then we were out of breath, so I tilted my head back, and it rested on the wall. He stepped back also, and ran a hand through his hair. His eyes were a bright blue.

“This is exactly what you can’t just do. We can’t just kiss each other when we feel like it!” I said taking deep breaths, and still resting my head on the wall.

“Then just don’t get hurt.” he said. “Problem solved.” he said quietly.

“That’s not how things work. One always ends up getting emotions in these situations. Haven’t you read the stories, Asshole?” I said giving him a small smile and rolling my eyes.

“Well then I solemnly swear not to get the ‘feels’, as you American’s call it.” he said jokingly with a half smile.

-----Me: Comment, vote, etc. Someone should make a cover for this book:) Sorry I haven't updated very quicky. My mom's been 'borrowing' (*cough cough* stealing) my laptop.