001. eggos

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

LILY startles awake from rock music blaring from their home speakers , she groans and pulls her quilt off her walking to her bathroom and fixing her hair in a messy bun. She rubs her eyes and walks downstairs to see the chaos in action in her living room , it's Colby , her bestfriend.

he's trashing around the living room with a imaginary bass guitar " good morning lil" he says to her with a sour expression that shows how hard he's 'playing the guitar' she chuckles and waves back at him before heading to the kitchen and filling up a glass of water for herself chugging it down in less than a minute.

"hey colbs, where's Sam and Kat?" she asks , sam is her other bestfriend that she has undeniable feelings for but can't do anything about and kat is his very real girlfriend of 6 years.

"grocery shopping , we ran out of eggos" he replies "oh I see" she goes back upstairs and makes her bed and does her entire morning routine before coming back downstairs with wet hair and a comfortable outfit to see sam and kat unloading the groceries onto the kitchen counter. she walks over to kat and kisses her on the cheek and rubs Sam's hair.

He groans and fixes his hair. He leans forward on the counter , his elbows sticking out "sleep well lils?" "yeah , until cole over there decided to blare rock at 9 am" they look over to colby who has a mischievous grin on his face. sam turns back around and chuckles and Kat's just grinning ear to ear.

Lily grabs the frozen waffles from the counter and puts it in the toaster. She then makes tea and coffee for everyone while simultaneously making peanut batter and jelly sandwiches.

Once it's all complete she sets it down on the dining table "dig in my kids" and all of them take a seat , "okay who wants orange juice?" colby and kat raise their hands and lily pours them each a glass before sitting down and munching away at her breakfast. The group talk about their plans for the day and what they'll be eating later on before dispersing to do their own things.

a few hours later

lily walks into the house , she was hanging with her bestfriend jillian webber. She skips to her room quickly going in for a shower and changing , she walks downstairs  to Colby's room and barges in , Colby's shirtless in his bed taking a nap.

She jumps onto him and he groans "lily get the fuck off" "wake up sleepyhead it's 5 pm" he gasps and turns around rubbing his face "fuck I gotta meet the triplets in a hour" "like the sturniolo triplets is gonna be there?" "yeah yeah I know you like them more than us you weirdo" "well that's untrue because I'm living With you guys."

"so you like us more?" Lily shrugs "no" he scoffs and stands up walking to his bathroom. Lily grabs her phone from her back pocket texting her group chat with the triplets.

                                           ONE PAN TWO HETS AND A GAY

nick - carbohydrates 🙏
                                                 Chris - peebee 🤍
                                            Matt - matty b <3
                                            Lily - Moana

                                                                                                                                           Moana
                                                                         wtf , u guys are hanging with colbs and not me?                         

Carbohydrates 🙏
it's not really fun it's like we r planning a collab lil

                                                                                                                                                Moana
                                okay but I'm tagging along idc , pls buy me twin snakes ee!! IM SERIOUS.
Peebee 🤍
OMG LILY UR COMIING?!
reacted "😘" by Moana

Matty b <3
hundo percent, MISS U BFF!

                                                                                                                                                    Moana
                                                                                                  YERR SEE U THERE MLS ⭐️⭐️

She switches off her phone grabbing a hoodie off Colby's chair , it looks familiar she just can't figure out from where.. she shrugs it off and colby walks back in , he notices lily's hoodie and stifles a laugh. "What?" "nothing" he says holding his laugh in.

lily jumps into the passenger seat of their car putting her seatbelt on "let's gooo" "slow down lily they're not going anywhere" colby chuckles and she glares at him "I've not seen them since may u bitch" "you grew up with us too you know?" "u guys are the best but the sturns are a different part of my childhood" he nods and drives to the cafe they agreed to meet at.

she quickly jumps out of the car once it's on park and skips inside , she looks around to see nick waving at her "lily! Colby!" she turns around to see Colby behind her now , they both walk towards the table. Colby sits down next to Chris and lily sits next to Matt.

she side hugs Matt " hello ma'am" he says , "hi there Matt" he ruffles her hair , nick is already engaging in conversation with Colby and Chris looks awkward. She chuckles and reaches for his hand over the table dapping him up.

"hey Krispy Kreme" "you need to get over the wattpad video lily" "how can I?" she says with a grin on her face. "oh my god where the fuck are my manners , would you like anything to drink colby?" nick erupts "oh uh , i wouldn't mind a americano now that you mention it." nick nods and stands up and lily follows him to the counter.

"nick , this collab is gonna break the internet you know?" "yeah for some reason the fans have been asking for this for a loong time" "trust me , 5 hot guys who are funny as fuck ghost hunting , it's like bound to happen now" he smiles at her placing colby and his order, ordering a few donuts and coffees for all of them before walking back to their table with the drinks in tow"

"thanks Nick" they all erupt and grab for their drinks and donuts. nick and lily sit back down digging in too. "So" colby starts. "I was thinking we could go to the fort warren near your hometown, if that's okay because it's a little closer in distance to us than other haunted locations we go to like the shanley or vilisca"

"oh yeah we are so down for wherever , just give us a time and place colby" Matt says as they all continue talking about the plan to fort warren.

2 hours later

lily and Colby walk into the house collapsing on the couch "what a long ass day this has been" he nods in agreement. "I'm crashing early , goodnight colbs" he smiles "goodnight lily.

ari speaks ! ˚୨୧˚
hey there , this is the first chapter and I know it was very all over the place but just to clear this up , lily grew up in boston for a few years before moving to kansas when she was 13 where she met Sam and Colby. She was friends with the sturniolo triplets when she lived there and they are still in contact. I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!