003. pocky

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

                                                                  ୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

SAM SHUTS the door walking out , Lily is standing on the front porch with her hands in her hoodie pocket , he looks at her and smiles "you look so stupid right now" "hey! im pretty , okay?" "no doubt about that lil" she turns blush red and places her hands on her cheeks to calm herself , her heart's beating like crazy and she prays that Sam can't hear it whatsoever.

Sam and lily's arms are swinging gently as they walk silently to the convenience store , rocks cracking under their crocs. Sam pulls out his phone and plays last Christmas on a moderate volume Lily turns her head and looks aghast "Sam..." he starts pulling out his dance moves in the middle of the street under the lamppost's dim light.

" this year to save me from tears ~ " he looks at her eagerly " I'll give it to someone special ~ " he claps and spins around while she chuckles silently at him. He turns around and grabs her hand and starts dancing with her.

They're both laughing and spinning and they look like complete idiots but to the both of them in this given moment it's really special. Something cold touches lily's nose and she looks up "what the- oh my god" "that was weird what the hell" she ignores it and continues

she runs around in circles giggling , last Christmas couldn't be more perfect for this moment. the last lyrics play out 'I found a real love you'll never fool me again'. Sam looks lovingly at her. lily's always been the mature and grown up one even though she's the youngest so to Sam he could finally see her be her kiddy adorable self and he couldn't help feeling giddy.

He takes a picture of her without her knowing. "Okay lily lets go before it gets too wild , it's too late" she huffed and started walking toward the convenience store.

They walk in and grab a basket , lily runs straight to the noodle section "shit im salivating" she gasps at all the colorful noodle cups and grabs one "cheesy carbonara .. Sam please" he gestures for her to put it in the basket and she smiles before dropping it in.

Sam grabs a few soda and a whiteclaw pack while lily grabs a load of snacks and drops it all in. She gets a few pocky boxes too and heads to the counter and tries to pay but Sam beats her to it sadly. she nudges him gently and grabs the bag "I had it sam" "shut up lil" she rolls her eyes and starts skipping towards the house as the snow keeps falling.

Sam follows behind her tackling her but catching her before she fell. They walk in and everyone looks at them "huh , you guys look oddly happy" tara says and they both nod.

everyone's filling up on the snacks and colby and lily are getting too hyped up about which movie they wanna watch "BRO HARRY POTTER IS GOAT." "excuse me lily we are watching twilight shut the actual fuck up" they both look over at their friends and they all scream together "WE DONT CARE!"

"okay let's Rock Paper Scissors for it how about that?" " that works , best of three" "rock paper scissors shoot"  "rock paper scissors shoot" colby groans and lily jumps , he got rock and she got paper  "rock paper scissors shoot"  "rock paper scissors shoot" lily whines. He got scissors and she did paper ,  "rock paper scissors shoot"  "rock paper scissors shoot" lily screams "YES YES HARRY POTTER" colby falls to the ground fake crying before scooting to the couch and collapsing on it.

Everyone's either cuddling or snuggled up with their blanket , lily on the other hand is hugging her ikea monkey that she named jimjam. They're watching goblet of fire. Kat's half asleep and Sam's caressing her head , Colby's tucked in and Tara is leaning on jake's shoulder.

Nate on the other hand is next to lily waiting for her to look at him but lily's busy reciting the lines silently , he rolls his eyes and pulls her towards him and now she's laying on his chest. She looks up at him and smiles. She's so touch deprived that she doesn't even care and snuggles closer to him. she can feel his heart racing and chuckles before settling down in his arms

he looks at her "so , why did you look so giddy when you came in the door earlier?" "good question , we were dancing so I was really happy" "dancing huh?" he says with a playful smirk , she notices his expression and gasps.

"Nate , absolutely not" he nods playfully and starts tickling her. "fuckfuckfuck nate im gonna piss my pants" lily says in between laughs "oh yeah?" she nods gasping for air as she rolls around laughing. He laughs too and stops.

kat looks over at them and chuckles "i ship them so hard" she turns around telling sam , he peers over her shoulder "what? , Nate and lily? That's weird babe" she scoffs in shock "how so? look at them they're so goals." sam openly stares at them , he shrugs "maybe" kat rolls her eyes and continues focusing on the movie.

lily nate and sam are the only ones awake now , Sam's on his phone and Nate and lily are trying to finish the movie which is 15 minutes to finishing.

lily sits up turning to the side cracking her back. "What the fuck" Nate utters "you looked alien for a second bro" she just giggles in respone , sam glances at them.

he can't help thinking about if they might be into eachother , i mean they look pretty close. Too close to be friends atleast but Sam wonders anyway. if lily does like Nate why hasn't she told sam yet? , he's known about all her crushes since they've known eachother.

He knows she's crazy downbad for timothee chalamet , he knows her first crush was Diego's dad from dora the explorer. He knows that she currently has a celebrity crush on Hugh grant for no reason , so he feels obliged now to knowing her love interests. He's shocked to be honest but he brushes it off anyway.

The movie is finally over and Nate and lily are already asleep , sam switches off the tv and places his phone somewhere next to him before turning to kat and falling asleep too.

Sam wakes up in the middle of the night to pee and he glimpses at lily and Nate. his heart ached but ever so lightly yet he noticed it "she replaced me" he whispers to himself.

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
im publishing this on Christmas '23 so a merry merry Christmas to everyone !! love you mucho xx , i hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!