005. deal

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

                                                                    ୭  🧷 ✧ ˚.  ᵎᵎ  🎀

LILY ERUPTS "Nate can I talk to you real quick upstairs?" "oh uh yeah sure!" he turns and she follows walking back upstairs , Sam sees the both of them and frowns 'what's that all about' he thinks to himself. Lily closes the door and sits on her bed "okay sit down because I have alot to talk about" I'm sat" he sits down and looks at her deeply

"I have a proposition to make" "okay.. what is it?"  "I'm gonna rant here so listen carefully alright?" "yeah yeah spill" " I am in love with Sam and I have been for 7 years and there's nothing I can do about it. I want to distract myself and get over his lame ass because I can't take it anymore and I realized the only man I feel anything with that isn't Sam is you.

You make me giddy and all weird and my tummy flips when I see you and I don't know if I have feelings for you but I'd prefer if I would and I was wondering if you wanted to date." "oh."

"no no let me finish ,I know you broke up with her just 4 months ago but feel free to use as me as a rebound I don't care because I heard you telling colbs that you wanted a casual no stress relationship and I can be that , we can even not date if you want no worries but I just need this right now and I completely understand if I sound absolutely delusio-" "yes."

"yes..yes what?" "yes as in yes I'll do it , we can date for a few months and see if anything happens and if it doesn't ,  well it might have been good fun but if not then we have feelings for eachother and we can discuss it then but right now even I need a distraction lily , Is that okay?"

"Yeah tha-that's fine" "yeah so what's the rules or whatever" "there's no rules honestly , i think you're really kindhearted and driven Nate and I really feel special with you , you're exactly what I want and need. i know I'm being completely unreasonable by just spilling my guts with a really shitty and probably drunkard idea but I really think you're amazing and I do feel for you , just not the way I feel for Sam .. i think? Is that okay?" He chuckles "yep , let's go back downstairs girlfriend " she smiles and he interwines their hands taking her back downstairs.

Kat notices their hands and wiggles her eyebrows , lily replies with a shy smile and suddenly Nate is clapping his hands "attention everyone , do you see this absolutely drop dead gorgeous girl standing right next to me?" everyone nods and is wondering what the fuck is going on "yep , she's now my girl , my one and only girlfriend lily walker"

lily turns red as she gazes around the room everyone is cheering softly. Colby slaps Nate on the back and Tara's squealing with kat chirping 'finally' and 'I knew it' and Jake is just chuckling. but lily's eyes only drifted to one individual in that room and his name was sam golbach and he has gone completely rigid.

few hours later

the newly announced couple is currently playing mario kart on the big screen while colby and kat cheer them on , Jake and Tara are waiting for their turn desperately because Nate and lily have been playing for way too long , lily notices this and purposely loses so that they get their chance , she hands the controller to Jake and scoots to the other side of the couch pulling her phone from out of her pocket.