007. jess mariano

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀˚.

EVERYONE'S LEFT the house including kat and colby as they had to go do some 'private shopping' aka they're shopping early for Christmas gifts. Sam's slowly waking up from his very long nap and lily's on the couch watching season 3 of gilmore girls because of jess mariano ( 🤍 ) Sam dazedly walks to the living room collapsing next to lily

"good morning sleepyhead" he moaned in response and she chuckled. sam looks over and stares at her side profile before she realizes and catches him staring "what?" "I'm hungry" she rolls her eyes and pulls her blanket off before strutting delicately to the kitchen opening the freezer to find some frozen pizza , she finds margherita , unwraps it and places it in the oven and turns the oven dial.

music is playing and the smell of pizza is wafting around the kitchen , lily's legs are swinging as she's sitting on the counter , Sam walks in after freshening up sitting next to her. "Sam , are you okay?" "yeah , why do you ask"

"you seemed a little off earlier today , you know when the whole i desperately want a cat debacle happened if you know what I mean" Sam winced "yeah , I wasn't really feeling good then but I'm so happy, really" lily smiles in return and gives him a side hug "no , actually I don't think I am happy" she snaps her head in his direction.

"what's that supposed to mean samuel?" she broke out the full name , he mentally groans at this. His mood was going down before she asked this stupid question he thinks.

"you didn't tell me you liked him." Sam received silence in return , absolutely no response. she's just staring at him a little shook "who , nate?" "no you dumbass i am talking about papa smurf , who else bro?" I swear this is recent Sam it's been a few weeks" "weeks?!" He took offense to that

"you tell me everything the minute it happens and suddenly you just don't tell me this stuff and before you know it , I've lost a friend because we grew apart and that will absolutely not happen because I care for you , you've known me since I looked like a gremlin. We do things for eachother , we TRUST eachother .. right?" silence again.

"lily Walker , you know I would die for you and Colby , nothing and no one can come between us and our feelings for each other will always remain the same , you're my bestfriend and I'm yours, nothing else , we aren't getting rid of eachother after all this time , i won't let it happen"

"I'm sorry when did this conversation take a drastic turn sam , all I was doing was asking you a simple damn question and you start attacking me" "I wasn't attacki-" she cuts him off brutally.

"I can fucking like whoever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want and there is never any need for me to share my deepest yearnings with you , i like nate and that's completely fine , if anything you should be supporting me instead of dragging me through the ground for not telling you something so small?"

she scoffs her face contorting into anger. how can sam even accuse her like that and why is he even bothered to begin with , all lily knows is she won't let some blonde man go around being hostile to her over something so itty bitty.

He groans loudly , "lily you're making this way too big of a fucking deal , chill out please and we can talk about this later" she cracks her knuckles , sam's in for a rude awakening.

"I know you did not just say that to me when you're the one who came here pointing fingers , I made this a big deal? you're the one acting like a immature child right now and it's annoying, i am honestly glad I didn't tell you about me liking nate because who know what kind of shitty friend you can be, all I wanted was your support and this is what I got huh? shows how sweet and kindhearted you are, thanks a lot sam"

"lily , you're not getting my point , i don't want anything to change all I'm saying is I'm just upset you didn't tell me before that you like MY bestfriend" he shouts pointing to himself "it seemed like tara and kat and fucking COLBY knew and not me? I'm the one who gives the biggest shit about you, i just don't want anything to CHANGE , you understand?"

"some things can change sam" lily utters in a broken tone finally done with this conversation She slides off the counter and walks to her room slamming the door shut. On cue kat and Colby walk in with a bunch of bags "we're home!" Sam's frozen on the counter with a shocked face. Colby notices him first "what the-" Sam looks at Colby "lily has changed , and not for the better."

A few hours later

Colby and kat are driving themselves crazy trying to figure out what happened , but none of them are budging. They don't know what to do so finally kat decided to bribe them into it. The two of them run back to the store grabbing their favorite drinks and snacks.

Kat grabs all of lily's favorites "I got lily , you take sam" colby nods walking up the stairs to Sam's room.

Kat walks in knowing lily wouldn't have let her in so she just did it herself , she sits down on the edge of lily's bed. "Hi honey" lily is covered in her quilt her laptop propped up onto her lap as she watches Gilmore girls again. She peeks from behind the laptop screen "hey kat" she notices the snacks and reaches for them but kat pulls it away "NUH,UH not until you tell me what happened"

lily crosses her arms staring kat down but she doesn't back down staring back. Lily groans finally giving up "we fought" she lets out , "kind of already knew that bae" lily rolls her eyes. "we fought because he was upset I didn't tell him I liked nate" , kat ponders on this for a minute "no one knew I presume? Me and Tara just kind of figured it out and I guess colby did too" lily lets out a exasperated sigh "I know , sam thinks I told you all and left him out , but I feel bad because he was expressing a issue he felt and I just lashed out on him" "maybe you should tell him that" she nods before lunging for the snacks "after eating though"

Colby knocks before walking in "bro , got you some pizza rolls" sam lets out a soft gasp "ooh gimme gimme" "makeup with lily first" sam flips him off "I don't want to know what happened , just go talk to her" colby sighs , sam thinks deeply about it before nodding "yeah you're right , maybe this is why she didn't feel like telling me" "huh" colby says with a confused look and Sam just shrugs.

He bounds up the stairs to lily's room barging in "im sorry lily" she lets out a gasp falling out of her bed. Sam winces going to help her up "I'm sorry" they both utter , nothing else they don't want to debrief about it. He pulls her into a hug caressing her hair as she rests her hand on his nape.

      only the beginning .

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
holy guacamole it's 5:34 am and I am going nuts yahoo! long chapter imo I think I'm mad high rn , i hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!