008. tampa bay

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

                                                                 ୭  🧷 ✧ ˚.  ᵎᵎ  🎀˚.

LILY RUNS downstairs as she hears three raps on the door. She opens it and is immediately engulfed in a hug "baby!" "hi angel" they almost fall over but quickly regain their footing. colby's in the kitchen making Mac and cheese and he's rolling his eyes "jeez get a room" lily brushes him off and drags nate to the couch.

kat comes out the bathroom drying her hair "hey lovebirds" "hi kat" "babe? are you done?" Sam's quickly running down the stairs "oh , hey nate" he says with a small smile resting on his lips "hey dude" and for some reason sam isn't looking away , he's eyeing nate's arm around lily's waist.

Colby looks in between sam and Nate continuously back and forth. The tension is really awkward and both lily and kat can't handle it. "anyways..."they both utter and now everyone's doing their own thing

Lily and Nate are playing just dance while Colby and kat laugh at them , Sam's upstairs editing the new video. lily's twirling around the room while Nate's on his knees doing some weird headbang.

Kat's recording the two of them looking like drunkards and Colby's falling off his chair laughing his ass off. Nate stands up and he and lily strike their ending pose and the screen gives them 2 points , their faces fall flat and Colby ends up dying of laughter at that.

Kat's giggling now. It's a sweet moment between friends and lily can't help feeling sad her best friend is missing out on this.

A few hours later , nate is leaving pecking lily's cheek As he walks out the door "text me when you get home" "yes ma'am" she blushes and closes the door. She leans against it and places her hands on her cheek.

sam's now moved places and is editing on the kitchen counter. And he notices lily's expression and he scowls , she's skipping up the stairs with that lovestruck expression on her face and he scoffs.

lily is in her bathroom on call with Nate. She's doing her hair care routine while dropping bombs about all the latest drama. at least until she heard Kat scream from below. "WE GOT THE RESERVATIONS!!!" Lily runs down while Sam and Colby are staring at Kat in confusion. However, Kat looks oblivious to their looks and runs to hug lily with so much force she would have fallen backwards if it wasn't for Sam supporting from the back. "We got THE RESERVATIONS from that restaurant," Kat screams. Sam and Colby's face change from confusion to pure joy as Sam exclaims, "The Tampabay. THE TAMPABAY!??" All of their faces express joy as Colby takes off his shirt and yells, "TIME TO GET READY!"

Lily runs up to her room, instantly texting Nate the good news and preparing to get ready, until... she doesn't have anything to wear. Like always, when in trouble go to the shirtless best friend. Lily made her way to Colby's room, "Hey, idiot what should I wear for dinner ?" Colby looks at her in shock before nonchalantly replying, "Go naked."

Colby being no help Lily planned to go back to her room dejected, before meeting Sam in the way.Sam asked her, "Yo,what's up?" Lily rubbed her face while saying (slightly embarrassed), "I don't know what to wear." Sam looked at her in slight confusion before dragging her to her room and finding a perfect blue short dress with pink accents. Sam even went to the extent to picking out her jewelry, before Kat yelled out for him, " Sam! Where are you?" Sam looked slight annoyed before apologizing for having to leave Lily, and leaving her room with a scoff.

This left Lily slightly confused, but she decided to think nothing of it, as it's his private relationship and problems. She still smiled at the jewelry Sam picked out for her and decided to get ready. She decided to leave her hair undone (Sam always liked it that way), and decided to head down the stairs.

They headed to the restaurant in Sam's car, with Kat driving while Sam looked slightly annoyed. This worried Lily slightly so she decided to ask Sam, "You good?"
Sam looked at her in some form of confusion or annoyance she couldn't tell as Sam just looked at her with a bit of a side eye.

Getting to the restaurant and debating what to pick was a hard choice, lily considered asking Sam for it but he seemed occupied in his own problems so she instead inquired with Colby. In the end Lily and Kat ended up getting the same thing (Pork chops with a side of steak), while Sam got just a salad, and Colby decided to go all out with a rib eye.

As the dinner was winding down, Kat suggested the crazy idea of a picnic a few days later, with Nate. Lily and Colby instantly agreed while Sam was a bit sceptical, but with enough persuasion or just pure annoyance, he agreed.

Exiting the restaurant Sam's mood seemed to worsen and Lily considered comforting him but as she neared Sam, she heard him talking to Kat in a frustrated tone. Leaving the matter be for their privacy and not wanting to be the one in the middle she decided to rejoin her conversation with Colby, at least until she's heard her name leave Sam's mouth in an angry tone.

She was about to approach him but before that they had already reached the car, and decided to let the matter go, as Colby told her another horribly expressed ghost joke.

Home later at night, as Lily got ready for bed something wouldn't let her go to sleep. Just a little nagging voice at the back of her head replaying Sam's tone as he said her name. She had never heard it in thet tone before, and for some reason it greatly worried her. Analyzing the entire dinner in her head even Kat seemed cold to her today. Maybe tomorrow will be better and today was just a bad night for the couple

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
this chapter is a little crazy cuz omg Sam and kat argument!?!? No cuz I do miss them so much though ugh. , i hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!