012. ghostbusters cake

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

[ lily's pov ]

EVERYONE'S COME home and crashed , nate is sleeping in my bed and he stole my entire quilt. I quietly tiptoe out of my bed and down the stairs , sam is sleeping deeply on the couch curled up in a ball , i grab the throw blanket and place it on him. Rubbing my eyes I walk to the kitchen letting out a deep silent yawn.

I grab 7 eggs from the fridge cracking them into a bowl attempting to be silent , i whisk them adding frozen chopped vegetables and a little bit of chilli powder to it. I peer over to look at Sam and he's still asleep.

I fry 5 omelets and toast 10 breads for everyone including me. To my unfortunate fate, I accidentally dropped a plate, causing it to break. That was when Sam woke up because of the loud noise. "What the hell.." He muttered as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Im sorry!" I apologized, quickly scurrying around to find a broom to clean up my mess.

Before I could even see the broom, Sam quickly grabs it and sweeps up most of the glass for me. Wanting to help, I tried to pick up one of the glass pieces, but the glass shard had cut my finger, which made it bleed profusely. Tears swelled in my eyes from the pain, I pulled my bleeding finger towards myself and looked at my cut.

Sam was startled when he heard me let out a soft cry of pain that echoed around the quiet house. His eyes widened as he saw the amount of blood dripping from my hand , he grabs it and turns the faucet on running it under the cold water , i wince and grab his forearm burying my face into his bicep.

he shushed me "it's okay it's not that bad , it's fine you're fine take a deep breath" I followed his instructions a tear rolling down my face. "Let's get a bandaid" he pulls one out from the cabinet behind us and wraps it tightly around my finger. he pats my head and sets the table

2 hours later

everyone's getting ready because we told Sam we had this event to go to and we could tell he thought we forgot his birthday. Kat and me are secretly loading the giveaways into the car , Colby visited the venue a few hours ago and made sure everything was set. I'm wearing a white fitted corset top with black formal looking jeans and heels , my hair was curled and my makeup looked amazing , kat looked beautiful in her outfit and Colby put a few extra white claw packs In the car , nate was wearing a black dress shirt and I couldn't help feeling lucky to have a fine ass man.

We are all driving there , Colby and Sam in a different car , we FaceTimed Amanda and mackie and everyone's there and hiding around the arcade / bowling alley / bar . Nate parks in the building's basement and we quickly grab the giveaways and run to the elevator ascending upwards to the venue.

Kat sets everything in place quickly and I get a call from Colby , i slide to green and place my phone against my ears "y'all done?" "get up here colbs" he hangs up and I shout "everyone in their places , Sam's on his way up" nate and mister golbach have party cannons in their hand while they hide , i duck behind the drink table and I hear Colby and sam talking as it distinctly gets closer until we hear it in the room.