2.5

A few weeks have passed, and the friendship between Jason and Kylee has grown, bringing them closer together. Their friends take notice of the deepening connection between Jason and Kylee, while Barry and Jerry, express their happiness for their homie finding joy once again. Jason finds himself in deep contemplation, realizing that the emotions stirring within him may be love, but directed towards his friend Kylee. Despite the feelings, he has a moral code that dictates he shouldn't harbor romantic feelings for a friend. After deeply contemplating his feelings, Jason talks to Michelle, one of his friends and the closest friend of Kylee. He talks whether it's acceptable to have romantic feelings for a friend. While Michelle agrees, he joyously asks, "Do you have feelings for Kylee?" Jason, shyly confessing to Michelle, said, "Yes, but don't tell the others. I've been trying to resist these feelings, but honestly, I can't." Michelle, joyfully said, "It's perfectly alright to have feelings for your friends because every relationship starts with that. Whatever happens, I'll support and help you both because you are both my friends." Jason, gladly said, "Thank you, Michelle. I'll do my best."