Dream

Jason awakens in a house with and village surrounded by unfamiliar faces, with no recollection of recent events. He doesn't remember what happened, but suddenly, two children approach him, calling him Dad. Shocked and confused, he goes to the bathroom to see his altered appearance. He has aged around 10-15 years, with a beard that he always wanted. Calmly, he returns to the children and asks, "Where's your mother?" Both children inform him that she's in the mini-market but will likely be back any minute now. Still confused, Jason goes outside to see the house's beautiful garden filled with white and pink tulips. He sees the green field and the mountains, realizing that this place is the destination he has always dreamed of for a vacation or retirement, Switzerland. As he admires the beauty of Switzerland, he sees someone walking towards the front of their garden, and there's someone he will not forget, Kylee, but older. Kylee walks towards Jason and gives him a kiss. She says, "Good morning, Sunshine. Why did you pass out yesterday?" Confused, Jason asks, "Where am I? Why are we older, Kylee? Where's Barry, Mom, and Dad?" Kylee, also confused by Jason's words, responds, "What? We live here. They're in the Philippines. Don't you remember we always dreamed about coming here?" Jason asks, "Who are these kids?" Kylee, laughing, says, "These are our children, dummy. You must have really hit your head that bad, huh? Come on, let's go inside." Amidst Jason's confusion, a comforting happiness got him as he realizes that Kylee is by his side. He probably thinks that everything bad that happened to him was just a nightmare.

Under the embrace of the night, an air of coziness envelops everything. Fireflies gracefully weave around their house, casting a magical glow. At this moment, a beautiful melody fills the air, "It's Been A Long, Long Time" by Harry James, one of Jason's favorites. As the music plays, Jason saw Kylee in the garden. Seizing the moment, he asks her, "Do you want to dance?" Without words, Kylee joyfully puts her hands around Jason's shoulder. With his eyes filled with love, Jason said, "Kylee, I couldn't ask for more. This is perfect. I'm grateful to have met you in my life. You bring happiness and light to my world." As the music weaves its melody, they share a kiss, and the garden seems to glow with the ethereal glow of their connection. It's as the very essence of their love transforms the surroundings into a haven of timeless beauty. While they're enjoying their kiss and the lovely night, an unfortunate event occurs. The scratch of a vinyl causes the song they were enjoying to become distorted. Jason's head hurts, and before passing out, he hears Kylee's voice echoing, telling him to "Stay with me."