-♡Sadness..?♡-

.

.

.

.

.

"Hold the line!" You heard your general yell to you as you and the other yakshas fight off demons and gods to support Liyue in the ongoing war. You rush in to help Indarias to burn the enemies and support Bonanus to create blooming. You rushed all over the battlefield pushing yourself to support, help, and fight against the enemies that cornered your every side. 

You saw Menogias and noticed his shield wearing off so, you ran toward him to protect him from his attacker as he recovered. You wrapped some vines around him as a shield as his energy came back. You spotted some Hydro enemies so you used your Dendro vision to use blooming and kill the enemies with ease.

You and the other Yakshas were growing tired and hadn't taken a break in over 200+ years as you fought to protect your nation and to follow your contract to Morax to protect Liyue from danger. You hid in a large tree and took your mask off.

You knew the others needed to take their masks off once in a while as well but they were all to busy trying to protect Liyue, rather then themselves. You jumped down from the tree, using a plunging attack just before you hit the ground and ran back to fight. 

You heard someone running-? no.. Flying!? Towards you, you quickly turned to see a god rushing towards you as you try to dodge but get trapped in a Hydro bubble. You panic as water enters your lungs and try to create an air pocket but it was too late and you could feel yourself suffocating. Your h/c hair covered your sight as it started getting blurry and you tried your best to stay awake but slowly felt your eyes close...

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N." 

Someone released you from the bubble and saw your unconscious state, they used Anemo to push out the air from your lungs and replace it with air. You felt yourself get teleported into a tree and felt the person leave, as you slowly woke up you realized you were on your 'home mountain' and on the tree you normally slept on.

You quickly eat some healing foods and drink a few potions before jumping back down to help the others when....

Bonanus... Stabbed Menogias!? What happend..?! 

General Alatus-!?...Indarias!? Could that be caused by Karmic Debt...

And where was Bosacius..? 

Everyone... Was gone..? 

Who saved you then..?

You felt something slide down from your eyes and it was..wet? What were you feeling.. Oh, yes.. Morax has taught us about emotions..It was...

Sadness..?

"Why was everyone killing eachother!? Whats with all this madness!?"  You look down as you saw all of your closest friends...Dead.

it was as if the wind heard your thoughts and guided a Qingxin flower towards you. You looked down at it and started sobbing uncontrollably. 

"Why... Why am I the only one left! Why did everyone kill each other I don't get it! I don't get it!" You repeatedly yell towards the wind and Qingxin flower, but is given no response. For the wind has no answers for you. you only hear silence, along with a faint, sad, breeze of the wind. You pick the Qingxin from the lush ground and put it in your hair. To forever remind you of the pure hearts of your fellow Yakshas, and your home. 

On the tallest mountain of Liyue, forever standing as a symbol of your never ending devotion to Liyue as a Yaksha. But also, a Symbol of Friendships and Bonds that you will never forget.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Total words : 635-