-♡ Lemon POVs(?) ♡-

Omg okay ik I said they'd all be real chapters but I had an urge to just make random POVs LMAOOOOO Sorry yall lol

Lemon(?) warning 

.

.

.

.

Xiao was your childhood best friend, you two would always spend time together and you both were inseparable. It's like your lives have already been composed centuries ago.

When you two were still kids, you've never seen him differently. You've always seen him as your precious best friend that you cherish. He was always there for you, whenever you were sad or having a hard time he would buy you your favourite snacks and drinks. Sometimes, he would even bring you to a lake during sunset to marvel at the scenery and spend some cozy time with each other.

However, as time passed by and you two grew more into adults your feelings have changed towards him. You thought you'd still see him as a friend but you were mistaken. Your heart had other plans. It has been years now that you have been living with him as his roommate. When you were little he had promised you that he would work hard and buy a house so that you could live with him. He kept his promise, he always did.

You were in your room, the shower was running down the hallway indicating that he was in the bathroom. You remain on your bed, a book in your hands as you read. You loved reading, it helped you when you were stressed out or when you were trying to distract yourself from the feelings you had for him.

However, the book that you were reading contained plenty of spicy content yet you loved reading them. As you kept reading, you flipped the pages and on that next page, it was full of sex scenes. Your eyes widen and so did your smile as you giggle to yourself as you read.

While reading the sex scenes your mind created images of you and Xiao in place of the two characters that were having sex. You felt so warm, your body temperature was rising and you felt your heartbeat rise as you kept reading.

With each thrust that was being given by the character in the book, you imagined it was Xiao doing it to you. You were so busy reading, no, more like you were so captivated by your imagination and the scenarios you made up that you didn't notice how the running water in the shower had already been turned off.

The more you read the hotter you became, your body was becoming sweaty, and your clothes were clinging to your body in a tight manner that made it hard for you to breathe properly. You lean your back against the pillow until you are fully lying down on the bed, the book in front of your face as you get thrown back into your imagination.

While reading you didn't notice Xiao who was leaning against the door of your room. A towel draped over his shoulder as he was only in his boxers. His hair was wet from the shower, his well-built body and abs were on full display, and water droplets could even be seen streaming down his abs and falling onto his thighs.

His eyes scanned your body on the bed as he leaned more against the doorway, his smirk never leaving his complexion. You were breathing heavily as you flipped the pages and kept reading, the loud noise of your breathing could be heard in the room and this only made Xiao raise an eyebrow as he could already tell what you were reading.