-♡ Y/N's Clothing Journey ♡-

PLAY THE MUSIC WHEN YOU SEE (>)

.

.

.

You were contemplating getting a disguise but decided it would be best if you did. You hid behind the wall until the citizens of Liyue dispersed from the Merchants. You awkwardly walked into the slightly crowed harbor, you had no idea where anything was or how you were supposed to navigate through everything when suddenly you saw a new crowd form.

(>)     You tried you best to avoid everyone and you were honestly in shock of how much Liyue changed. Nonetheless, you stayed quiet and kept your head down in hopes everyone was dumb and didn't know the history of their nation and protectors. You got many weird stares by some of the crowed citizens but you continued walking through and tried your best to get to a place nobody could see you. your clothes were very different from the modern times in Liyue and your vision was visible on your hip but nobody seemed to care enough to stop you.

You finally found a non-crowded corner and slipped past the crowd. You saw fancy looking people and knew that if they saw you, they'd definitely know who you are. You didn't want that at all. You hid behind a barrel and carefully watched them pass, making sure they couldn't see you. Thankfully, they were blind enough to just miss you. You looked around and finally found a clothing merchant not too far away.

You stuck close to the walls and plants, if you were lucky you could be in and out quickly. You just needed nobody to interfere- 

"Ah-" *BAM*...

 You tripped over your own foot and faceplanted into the hard, cold floor. Your face turned red from embarrassment and you quickly got up only to see you were right in front of the merchant.

"OH- Uhm.. Hi..?" You stumbled over your words and covered your face, you didn't know whether to laugh or cry but you composed yourself and turned back to the merchant.

You explained what clothes you wanted and how you wanted it to look, thankfully the merchant just nodded their head and got to work. You were surprised how quickly your outfit was ready but at least you wouldn't have to wait. You paid with some of the money that people offered to... technically you, thanked  the merchant, and bolted out of the harbor.

.

.

.

(1st person POV)

My disguise wasn't too different but also not too similar to my normal clothes, I liked that though. I was honestly stalling on the top of the mountain and thinking if seeing Ala-...Xiao.. Would actually be worth it.

"Would he still remember me? What would I even tell him? Like- OH HEY IM BACK.. or- I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIED.... No I cant say that.." I said to myself as I paced around the mountain.

"Wait.. I got it! I'll just pretend i'm a mortal!...How though.." I thought for a while before remembering the Traveler and his emergency food. "Thats it! I'll learn from him!" I never thought i'd be going into the city again but I had to spy on the Traveler, how else would I learn from him?

I took notes of how the Traveler talks, acts, and even how he eats. I returned home and put my notes together. I spent all night trying to pretend to be a human but it wasn't really working, then again... I could just.. Act like myself but... If I wasn't a yaksha?

"NOOO THATS SO DUMB, IDIDHSHSDBSYATS" I jumped around and ran across the mountain multiple times, my head hurt, my legs were sore, I felt like a mess. How would I even react to seeing him again? There's no way he remembers me so did I even have to do all this?

It was a pretty fool-proof idea and even I couldn't exactly mess up but would Xiao even fall for that? It was worth a try but then again I couldn't really fool him. Even when I would trick him in my female form he knew it was me so would changing my clothes work? There was only one way to find out but I still didn't really want to embarrass myself in front of my General...Ex-General.?? Friend?? What even was he??

I stayed up all night sitting in a tall tree looking over to 'Wangshu Inn' and thought about everything that could go wrong and right before eventually getting a harsh headache and passing out on the tree I always ended up sleeping on.

.

.

.

-Total words : 835-

-FUN FAX W/ AUTHOR-SAMA-

> I accidently kept spelling home as hoe 💀

> I was listening to the duck song while writing this page

>  I legit JUST finished the Aranara quest b4 writing this page

> I honestly re-wrote this page so many times cuz I didn't like- know how to be sneaky LMAO

> I've been sooooooooo tired but I FINALLY FINISHED PRE-FARMING MATERIALS FOR XIAO SO YAYYYY

> I HAVE SO MANY MEME PROBLEMS I SENT MY DAD THIS AND HE SENT IT TO HIS FRIENDS HELP-

Bye bye <3333 

See yall next weekend  >:)