-♡ A Not So Sweet Dream ♡-

.

.

.

"Y/N!" Bosacius covered Y/N as the two of them got hit by a pyro claymore. "Wha- Whats happening-!?" Y/N looked at Bosacius wondering if he was in a dream or not, was the last few weeks just a dream?

'Am I still in the war..?'

Bosacius uncovered him and ran back to fight other demons, gods, and adepti.

Y/N looked around and saw the war, his memories weren't the clearest and all he saw was fighting.

"Y/N HELP-!" Bonanus yelled to Y/N as she was getting overpowered by the god of hydro and had weak attacks against the hydro god since the god had boosted hydro resistance

Bonanus was a hydro catalyst so Y/N immediately ran towards the two.

He used his vision to restrict the god with vines and helped Bonanus up before looking for a certain someone.

"He needs a support! he can only swirl...!" Y/N rapidly looked around for Alatus but got interrupted by an enemy, he didn't notice he started having a panic attack while fighting.

His hair clung to his face as tears dripped down from his panicked eyes just before escaping the enemy.

He ran towards a tree and climbed as fast as he could, he clung onto the branch and hyperventilated. He took off his mask and tried to meditate to help.

.

he opened his eyes a few seconds later just before he saw Menogias fall from a cliff fighting someone.

He saw no war now, only dead bodies.

"MENOGIAS!" Y/N jumped from the tree and ran towards his falling brother, he used vines and trees to try and help him stop falling but nothing worked.

He watched his brother die before his very eyes...again.

Y/N looked around and saw the same scenes as he saw once before... The Karma.. Betrayal.. Death.

Y/N saw everyone dead. His love for them never faded though. But..

Just as he turned around..

Alatus stabbed him through the stomach with his polearm.