-♡ A Change of Form ♡-

^ Y/N'S FEMALE FORM (From meet the main character pg, you can switch it up if you want <33)

.

.

.

"HEY Y/N OVER HERE!!" Beidou yelled and waved her arms around like a maniac before you awkwardly looked around and silently walked towards her.

"Uhm.. Who are you again.?" You didn't want to be rude, but you honestly didn't remember ever meeting this women.

"I'm Beidou, Captain of The Crux. This fine women next to me is my girlfriend, the Tianquan Ningguang." She introduced both of them and gave leaned on Ningguang.

"Oh, how do you know me then?" You were quite confused and didn't think you were so popular that the Tianquan herself and her girlfriend knew of you.

"Ganyu told us about you, don't worry though we can keep secrets." They obviously knew of your Adeptial backstory, but thankfully they wouldn't draw attention to it.

"Hey wait- Ganyu told us about your feminine form.. Mind showing us?" Beidou kept teasing you about it until you finally had enough and changed your appearance.

"Oh hey Y/N" Ganyu suddenly appeared behind you with another girl, she had purple hair in the shape of cat ears, and she had very nice magenta eyes.

"Oh- uhm- Hi? Who is this?" You pointed at the girl next to Ganyu.

"I am Keqing, Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing." She introduced herself and extended her hand for a handshake.

You accepted and were shocked by how strong her grip was, you assumed it was because of her strength but another thing told you she was somewhat excited to meet you.

"..Okay then, can I go back to my original-" 

"No." Everyone saying the same thing at the same time truly scared you.

'Well shit' You didn't know wither to laugh or cry at the fact they were making you keep up your female persona, but also you were also slightly weirded out.

"So.... Wha-"

"GIRLS DAY WOO HOO!" Hu Tao appeared out of nowhere and grabbed you before running off somewhere, making the other girls follow the two of you.

"HEYYY LET ME GOOOO- ZHONGLI GET YOUR BOSS-" You yelled over all the crowds of Liyue Harbor and hoped Morax would come to your aid.

Too bad he was on a date with his Rich Ed Sherran looking ass Snezhnayan Sugar Daddy to care about the affairs of his Harbor.

.

.

.

The girls dragged you all over the harbor and honestly, you had no idea what the hell to think.

"Oh I have an idea.. Y/N, We should get you a tailored outfit. It would really bring out your features." Ningguang pulled you towards the outfit tailor.

"I feel like my outfit right now is fine though-" Cold sweat dripped from your face as you tried to escape the girls as they all dragged you towards the clothing stall.

Despite all your protests, you weren't extremely uncomfortable with the process. It was kinda weird with the measurements since you weren't used to being in your feminine form and the lady kept measuring your chest.

"Uhm... It's okay if it's a bit tight." You didn't want to change back into your male form and have a baggy top with a figure-hugging bottom.

Besides, your male form was taller then your female one and it'd be weird to walk around in a tight short dress, you'd rather just walk around naked at that point.... maybe not.