-♡ Meeting New Friends ♡ -

(A/T) IS YOUR ADEPTUS TITLE

PLAY THE VIDEO WHEN YOU SEE +++

.

.

.

Xiao pov

.

.

.

"I just realized it's almost the end of a...lantern rite? you wanna to go?" Y/N said as he was folding clothes nearby. I didn't like the crowds of lantern rite and I had other duties to attend to other then a boring time of festivities. 

"I have other things to do. You can do whatever you feel like doing." I got up from my chair and folded my own clothes before putting them away in my shelf.

"I've never um.. Attended it before, it sounds big so I guess it wouldn't hurt to go." Y/N thought for a bit before perking up and pointing to the roof.

 "Oh yeah, and that traveler is gonna go! I wanna see him again, he's so cool!" I felt hurt at his words somewhat.

 'Am I too boring...?' 'Would he rather hang out with the traveler..?' My mind started coming up with elaborate thoughts as Y/N noticed me.

"You ok? I-" 

"I won't go to the lantern rite with you but.. You can meet me afterwards."

"Oh- ok!" Y/N perked up and waved goodbye before running away towards the harbor. It was still bright so I guess he'll be fine.

.

.

.

Y/N POV

.

.

.

Wow it's been way too long since i've seen others.

other then the time I was avoiding everyone to get a costume, i've never really been to the harbor.

I looked around for a bit and even bought some stuff before heading towards a food stand. It read, "Wanmin Restaurant".

I took a table and ordered my favorite food (), before three random people took a seat at my table as well.

"Sorry buddy, hope you don't mind us sitting here but there was nowhere else haha." The ginger gave me a closed eye smile and put his hands on the table.

"I don't mind, I need to meet new people anyways." It was true, if I was going to live in Liyue, I'd need to know the people.

"My name is Tartaglia, but you can also call me Childe." He grabbed my hand and kissed it before winking.

"Oh- uhm I'm Y/N, you can call me whatever you like though." I awkwardly scratched my neck.

"My name is Zhongli. This is Hu Tao, my boss. feel free to call us whatever you like as well." The deep voiced man introduced himself and the brunette next to him.

"Oya! would you like a coupon for a coffin? 40% off, but since you're now my friend. 60%! once you die, it'll be a nice coffin for sure!" She offered me a ticket and I accepted, you never know when it might happen.

I ate my meal with the trio and thanked Childe for paying for all of us before walking around the harbor for a bit before it got darker.

I met up with the traveler, talked to Shenhe and Ganyu which was actually very difficult since Ganyu knew who I was. I told her in our own language to keep it a secret since I know she trains with Xiao sometimes, and the other adepti don't need to know i'm here.