-♡ Sucrose's Potions ♡-

TIME SKIP TO A WEEK LATER, Y/N IS BACK IN MONDSTADT

.

.

.

Sucrose and Timaeus were at the crafting bench when Aether and I were about to craft some resin. 

"Oh, It's you! Hello Traveler and...?" Sucrose remembered the Traveler but obviously didn't know me.

"Just call me Y/N, I'm from Liyue." I introduced yourself and gave her a handshake before turning away.

"Wait! Before you go, would it be okay with you to try out some of my potions..?" Sucrose was quite embarrassed but needed someone to test it out.

"Uhm.. Sure, I can take some of them." Aether took a few of the potions and left me with the others.

I didn't want to be rude so I took some too with a slight smile and walked away with Aether.

"So.. Next up is Liyue right?" Paimon appeared out of nowhere and asked.

"Yeah, I know the way from here. I can take you guys" I offered to guide them which they gratefully accepted before following me through Windrise.

We walked for quite a bit before hunting for some food and recourses throughout the trip, it was a long trip with apparently lots of teleport waypoints to unlock but I just wanted to see Xiao.

"Uhm.. Okay it says here there's a statue we haven't unlocked yet just over there" Aether pointed in the direction a bit to the left and we walked and swam to the statue thanks to some food buffs that let us use more stamina.

Aether unlocked the statue and resonated with Geo before offering Geooculi and opening his map.

I looked at where we were and realized we were just short of being at Wangshu Inn.

"Hey Aether! There's an Inn right there, we can stay there for the night" I came up with a reasonable excuse to stay there and he accepted.

Paimon heard about the food offered and started flying swiftly towards Wangshu Inn.

We had to run to catch up with her and we eventually got to the Inn, out of breath and looking quite messy.

My H/C hair was very messed up and my F/C robes were out of place, I tried to fix each quickly before we entered the Inn.

There was no doubt Verr Goldet remembered me, but I made an expression letting her know to keep it a secret.

She sighed and gave Aether a room number and shoo-ing him away before making me tell her everything.

She was quite the motherly figure to me and just wanted me to be safe, but I think she is thinking about me and Aether.

I wanted to tell her me and Xiao were... Dating?  But I feel like Xiao would beat me up if I told anybody the almighty Yaksha, Protector of Liyue of dating well- a weak yaksha

I honestly keep forgetting to train, but to be fair living life like a human was pretty nice. I just wanted Xiao to think of me as someone who could protect themselves.

I said goodnight to Verr and started walking up the stairs to the highest floor.

I could tell that Xiao was waiting for me because once I knocked on the door, he opened it and hugged me tightly.

"Did you miss me?" I teased him and hugged him back before letting go and walking into his room.

"I just thought you would get in trouble again.." He referenced the Stormterror situation and I explained everything before laying on the bed.